Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-30-2020, 07:00 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Sneed: Broken Collarbone

Last edited by Dante84; 09-30-2020 at 02:39 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2020, 01:53 PM   #136
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
What makes me really excited about Sneed isn't just his physical gifts. Yeah, dude is a freak athlete, but his instincts are pretty damn good for a rookie. Watch the almost interception where he got hurt this week. Same last week. Dude just has a feel for the game.
Also has the perfect CB size and build. Oh - did I mention speed?...
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 10-02-2020, 02:02 PM   #137
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
While we're mentioning things he's very physical and fights. Zero fear in tackling.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-02-2020, 02:39 PM   #138
GREAT SCOTT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
While we're mentioning things he's very physical and fights. Zero fear in tackling.
L'Jarius Sneed taught me how to love a woman and how to scold a child.
InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-02-2020, 02:48 PM   #139
Banned!

I know I've mentioned this previously, but I can't imagine seeing this guy's tape AND measurables and not drafting him. Yes, I know he played safety, but I don't see how that HURTS anything, and should actually be seen as a positive. Some "experts" had him as a late-round pick or UDFA. I just don't get it. Dude is the real deal all the way around.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.