Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2024, 04:56 PM   #40276
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
"Team Gulp" you realize it was geared towards kids sports teams right? Not any better but it wasn't geared for 1 damn person to drink
Fill that bitch up with rum and diet, and I’ll take it!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:56 AM   #40277
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
That was me until about 2 years ago.
I quit drinking diet coke and only drink stevia sodas now and I lost like 30 lbs in about 6 months. I had no idea that the body views that shitty substitute for sugar in diet coke like it's sugar and pumps out insulin non-stop.
Yep. I used to drink diet coke and you don't drink just one. You drink them all day. Ask anyone you know that drinks diet coke how many they drink per day. It will almost always be many.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old Yesterday, 08:04 AM   #40278
Rufus Dawes Jr.

I'm not a coffee drinker but my parents are, so I went down to the local Kum & Go and got some giant ass insulated reusable mug for when they visited. It was basically a gallon of coffee and I think they charged me something like 1.59 to fill it. Worked great!
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 08:31 AM   #40279
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
I'm not a coffee drinker but my parents are, so I went down to the local Kum & Go and got some giant ass insulated reusable mug for when they visited. It was basically a gallon of coffee and I think they charged me something like 1.59 to fill it. Worked great!
You Iowans and your Kum&Go stores.

K&G is actually a nice little convenience store. Pretty good food in there, to boot. Better than Quiktrip's these days.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:34 AM   #40280
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post

K&G is actually a nice little convenience store. Pretty good food in there, to boot. Better than Quiktrip's these days.
They used to be all over Colorado as well. No sure if they were bought up by Maverick or not, but every Kum and Go around me is now a Maverick and the change was fast.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:36 AM   #40281
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
In high school a friend of mine would occasionally go to sioux falls to an austads for golf stuff. Down the street was a Kum and go. We laughed and laughed about that. Didn't have any here in SUX. Now, they're everywhere.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.