Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-02-2017, 10:51 AM   #2
MVP

This thread is pretty funny. Chiefs went for the exact opposite type of prospect.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-02-2017, 10:53 AM   #3
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
This thread is pretty funny. Chiefs went for the exact opposite type of prospect.
I think that's the greatest 'highlight' tape I've ever seen.

Seriously, he misses more throws than he makes. Wide open on a deep out in the endzone....throw it late and wide. Guy coming free over the middle...don't put enough juice on it to get it there, get it batted away.

He's just awful. Absolutely awful.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2017, 02:45 PM   #4
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I think that's the greatest 'highlight' tape I've ever seen.

Seriously, he misses more throws than he makes. Wide open on a deep out in the endzone....throw it late and wide. Guy coming free over the middle...don't put enough juice on it to get it there, get it batted away.

He's just awful. Absolutely awful.
"I just have a hunch the Chiefs will draft this guy!"

God, I'm so glad Reid went with the strong armed gunslinger over the twiggy pop gun arm in Watson. Utterly destroyed the notion that he only ever drafts the worst QBs he can find as long as they throw a lot of short passes in college.

"Well, this guy can't hit a bull's butt with a bass fiddle, but he sure does check it down a lot. I don't know what it is, but I just got a hunch the Chiefs are going to draft this QB!"
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2017, 04:49 PM   #5
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
"I just have a hunch the Chiefs will draft this guy!"

God, I'm so glad Reid went with the strong armed gunslinger over the twiggy pop gun arm in Watson. Utterly destroyed the notion that he only ever drafts the worst QBs he can find as long as they throw a lot of short passes in college.
I had a hunch based on the two 2nd round picks they spent to get Smith and the traits they admittingly loved about him... also the string of late round/UDFA QB they brought in previously. I stated earlier I could be wrong and I'm exceedingly glad I was.
SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.
Old 05-02-2017, 12:25 PM   #6
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Lol! Precisely! So much for thinking I knew what Reid and Dorsey might be after.
SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.
Old 05-02-2017, 04:53 PM   #7
Threepeat!

WEAKNESSES:
"Frumpy body..."

Well at least didn't list "ginger" as a weakness.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2017, 10:12 AM   #8
Supporter

Been following Rush throughout preseason with the Cowboys. He's been outperforming Keller Moore, the Cowboys veteran backup. Reports are Rush could win the No. 2 spot behind Prescott.

The numbers so far:

Moore: 3rd season with Cowboys, 30/55 (54%), 382 yds, 1/1 td/int, sacked once, 75.0 passer rating....

Rush: Rookie season, 26/38 (68%), 283 yards, 4/0 td/int, sacked zero times, 125.2 passer rating....

I've been watching the games. Rush has shown unusual poise and command of the offense for a rookie. Throws have more zip than they did in college. His delI very is better. Just an update

Last edited by SAGA45; 08-22-2017 at 10:36 AM..
Old 08-22-2017, 12:20 PM   #9
Go Chiefs!

http://www.mlive.com/sports/2017/08/...rt_river_index
chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-22-2017, 01:16 PM   #10
Supporter

Good stuff....I didn't know Rush's 4 TD passes led the league. I know it's preseason but that's still impressive for an undrafted rook.
Old 08-22-2017, 04:58 PM   #11
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

I hope the don't rush into anything.
TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-22-2017, 05:41 PM   #12
MVP

Why is this thread still going the Chiefs aren't drafting this asshole
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-22-2017, 06:16 PM   #13
Supporter

It's still going because I had a gut feelin about this kid and he's actually playing well...better than most, particularly in this thread, might've expected. Plus I didn't want to start a new thread and prefer to document everything here.
Old 08-26-2017, 11:33 PM   #14
Supporter

Rush was 12/13 for 115 yds and 2 touchdowns including the game-winner in a 24-20 win against the Raiders who were up 20-10 at one point. Another nice outing that brought his preseason TD total to six.
Old 08-26-2017, 11:46 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAGA45 View Post
Rush was 12/13 for 115 yds and 2 touchdowns including the game-winner in a 24-20 win against the Raiders who were up 20-10 at one point. Another nice outing that brought his preseason TD total to six.
no1curr

Seriously dude. no1curr
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.