Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Do you know how to drive a stick shift?
Yes 213 94.25%
No 13 5.75%
Voters: 226. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-09-2009, 04:56 PM  
Take a Chill Pill

Do you know how to drive a stick shift?

Poll to follow.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2009, 04:57 PM   #2
Take a Chill Pill

If you vote no I am calling you a pussy.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2009, 04:57 PM   #3
Supporter

Yes, since I was 9 years old.
rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2009, 04:57 PM   #4
Draft a QB

What guy doesn't know how?
Rooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-09-2009, 04:57 PM   #5
Most Valuable Villain

Every man should know how to drive a stick shift.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2009, 04:59 PM   #6
MVP

I learned how to use a stick shift on a Farmall tractor when I was 10 years old.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-09-2009, 04:59 PM   #7
Take a Chill Pill

Alternatively, is your daily driver stick or auto?
Old 12-09-2009, 04:59 PM   #8
Custom User Title

Yes, most women are happy with the way I operate my stick.

My truck has a manual transmission as well.
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-09-2009, 05:00 PM   #9
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding View Post
Auto. **** all that work!
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-09-2009, 05:00 PM   #10
Take a Chill Pill

|Zach| - Pussy.
Old 12-09-2009, 05:01 PM   #11
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding View Post
Automatic. I couldn't find the truck I wanted in a stick....and I ended up buying an automatic. Plus it helps with the commute back and forth to work.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2009, 05:01 PM   #12
Take a Chill Pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
Auto. **** all that work!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
Automatic. I couldn't find the truck I wanted in a stick....and I ended up buying an automatic. Plus it helps with the commute back and forth to work.

Old 12-09-2009, 05:01 PM   #13
Supporter

Our Drivers Ed car had a stick shift. I already knew how even before that.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 12-09-2009, 05:02 PM   #14
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Towne View Post
Our Drivers Ed car had a stick shift. I already knew how even before that.
Model T's didn't come with an automatic did they?
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-09-2009, 05:02 PM   #15
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

The first car I drove regularly was a ghastly little '73 Vega with a three-speed manual transmission. Took me about six months to destroy it.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.