Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-03-2015, 03:48 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

What are you Smoking/Grilling/BBQ'ing this weekend?

What are you up to this weekend?

I finally gave up on my smoker and decided to get a new smoker. I went with a bigger model but less tech. Yes, its a cheater electric smoker. My 3rd one. I need more space to cook, I don't need help getting my smoke and temp right.

I've also never used injection for flavor except for pork butt or other big cuts of meat. I decided to give it a try. I developed my own injection. Basically like the other recipes you have out on the internet but I'm putting the rub in the injection and using sirracchi.

Full results not in yet but my son and I think its the best sausage we have ever had.

No sauce. Marinated the meat overnight. Injected the meat. Slow cooked the ribs and chicken. Baste it with a combo of butter and apple juice. Using a combination of Apple, Mesquite, Cherry and Hickory wood.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	11539678_10205518593098849_7496287094654554585_n.jpg
Views:	6741
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	110157   Click image for larger version

Name:	11204917_10205518655060398_84193330748835473_n.jpg
Views:	6326
Size:	107.7 KB
ID:	110158   Click image for larger version

Name:	11403311_10205518654740390_5737794009802538289_n.jpg
Views:	6709
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	110159   Click image for larger version

Name:	11060263_10205518594938895_5571454432064515726_n.jpg
Views:	6612
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	110160  
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2019, 11:23 AM   #1711
Veteran

Wrapped in butcher paper, in the stall.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-27-2019, 12:57 PM   #1712
MVP

8 jointed oxtails, 2 slabs back ribs and hot Italian links
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-27-2019, 01:02 PM   #1713
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
8 jointed oxtails, 2 slabs back ribs and hot Italian links
Furiously googles for pics of oxtails, ribs, and hot links on smoker.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 03:24 PM   #1714
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
He's probably learned to Google first.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2019, 03:34 PM   #1715
MVP

Quote:
A picture is worth a thousand bucks and a week of silence....
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-27-2019, 03:53 PM   #1716
Mammoth penis

Anyone have a recommendation on a quality offset? I'm getting bored with my WSM, I've always wanted to try an offset but it seems like the ones you can buy at Lowe's are junk.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2019, 04:01 PM   #1717
MVP

Buy a used OK Joes the originals have the letters inside the outline of Ok Do not buy a new or used one that the handle and firebox are bolted on.
Old 05-27-2019, 04:15 PM   #1718
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Buy a used OK Joes the originals have the letters inside the outline of Ok Do not buy a new or used one that the handle and firebox are bolted on.
Yeah I'm sure those are easy to find.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2019, 04:30 PM   #1719
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
Yeah I'm sure those are easy to find.
I sold one two weeks ago for $300. Wish I would have known you were looking for one I would have sold it to you cheaper than that.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2019, 04:35 PM   #1720
Ultrabanned

Quote:
A picture is worth a thousand bucks and a week of silence....
Cross thread humor I take it..
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 04:37 PM   #1721
Mammoth penis

Quote:
I sold one two weeks ago for $300. Wish I would have known you were looking for one I would have sold it to you cheaper than that.
I wasn't looking for one until today...I'm doing a brisket on my WSM and just thought it'd be a lot easier/less work on a nice tuned offset.
Old 05-27-2019, 05:03 PM   #1722
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
Anyone have a recommendation on a quality offset? I'm getting bored with my WSM, I've always wanted to try an offset but it seems like the ones you can buy at Lowe's are junk.

It depends on your budget but Yoder makes great offsets. You might be able to find a used Cheyenne for a decent price after that you don't see many used Yoders for sale.

https://www.yodersmokers.com/

Last edited by philfree; 05-27-2019 at 05:11 PM..
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-27-2019, 05:39 PM   #1723
MVP

Quote:
I left the finger out of the pic but the duck did say "**** off"

Old 05-27-2019, 05:46 PM   #1724
MVP

if you do your homework Yoder and OK Joes are related.

Quote:
Both Joe Phillips at Yoder Smokers and the owner of Horizon smokers worked for Oklahoma Joe's (back when they were 1/4" heavy-duty ...
yes nice smokers, i'd rather have an original OK Joes that has been cared for.

I'm cheap but really, it's just a smoker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
It depends on your budget but Yoder makes great offsets. You might be able to find a used Cheyenne for a decent price after that you don't see many used Yoders for sale.

https://www.yodersmokers.com/
Old 05-27-2019, 05:50 PM   #1725
Who's your daddy?

Bacon wrapped pork loin
dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.