Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-19-2018, 12:36 PM  
MY LITTLE #15

Maroon 5 Set to Perform at 2019 Super Bowl Halftime Show

https://www.billboard.com/articles/n...-halftime-show

Maroon 5 will be headlining the Super Bowl LIII Halftime show, a source confirms to Billboard. While special guest appearances for the performance have not yet been finalized, Cardi B and Travis Scott are on the short list, Billboard has also learned.

A rep for the band did not respond to Billboard's request for comment, but the NFL said in a statement: "It's a Super Bowl tradition to speculate about the performers for the Pepsi Halftime Show. We are continuing to work with Pepsi on our plans but do not have any announcements to make on what will be another epic show."

Maroon 5's recent single "Girls Like You" featuring Cardi B is currently No. 2 on the Hot 100.

For Maroon 5, performing during the Super Bowl has been a longtime dream. During a 2015 interview with Howard Stern, Adam Levine admitted that the band “very actively wants to play the Super Bowl.”

The 2019 Super Bowl will take place on Feb. 3 at the new Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Ga.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2018, 10:44 AM   #121
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
If you follow pop music and didnt know that Maroon 5 is together then you are a reerun. They go on huge tours alot and regularly have top 5 singles.
Who follows pop music other than 14-year old girls and soccer moms?
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2018, 10:48 AM   #122
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphag9 View Post
Derp
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2018, 11:42 AM   #123
Resident Glue Sniffer

Bieber likely had a ton of top singles and was a big draw all over the world. It still doesn't change the fact his 'music' sucks.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 01:29 PM   #124
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Who follows pop music other than 14-year old girls and soccer moms?
[Cough]

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2018, 01:33 PM   #125
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
[Cough]

My favorite song!!!
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2018, 01:38 PM   #126
Cheat Death

Hoping to see Moran5 play Get A Brain!

GO USA
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2018, 01:44 PM   #127
best in the biz

Quote:
[Cough]

I think I'm gonna go watch Sammy Davis Jr play the drums instead.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2018, 02:20 PM   #128
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Now this right here would make an awesome halftime show

At first it sucked...then it got pretty cool...the it was awesome. Thanks for sharing.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2018, 12:23 AM   #129
Banned

Foo Fighters will be coming to Atlanta on Super Bowl weekend for a show on February 2, 2019 at Atlantic Station.

The band tweeted, “Foo Fighters are stoked to be coming to Atlanta to play @DIRECTV Super Saturday Night w/ special guests @runjewels!

https://www.alternativenation.net/fo...per-bowl-show/

**** off Maroon 5. Hate your shit. Except for that one song.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2018, 01:26 AM   #130
MVP

Maroon 5 doesn't suck, they just don't fit everyone's taste. They have a completely different sound than most bands and Levine is legit. I don't mind some of their faster shit like Maps, Animals, and Lucky Strike but the ballad shit like She Will Be Loved is a bit much for me. My wife loves them though... so I've had to learn to pick and choose with them...

I'd love to see Great Van Fleet headline though... ****.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-29-2018, 01:27 AM   #131
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Maroon 5 doesn't suck, they just don't fit everyone's taste. They have a completely different sound than most bands and Levine is legit. I don't mind some of their faster shit like Maps, Animals, and Lucky Strike but the ballad shit like She Will Be Loved is a bit much for me. My wife loves them though... so I've had to learn to pick and choose with them...

I'd love to see Great Van Fleet headline though... ****.
Posers
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 06:25 PM   #132
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
If the new artists don't start upping their game, I'm fine with Bruno Mars making it an annual thing. About the only memorable one since Prince and he ded. Guess Gaga wasn't too-too bad. But this is a huge step back.
I agree. Not a big Bruno fan but he did a great job. Had a legit plan. Didn't care for the cameo but even that Bruno made an effort to sell.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-29-2018, 06:32 PM   #133
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Posers
I think that’s premature. Give them 3 LPs because they do have talent. I think the guitar solos in The New Day, for example, are quite good.
Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-29-2018, 07:01 PM   #134
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Thats OK, I'll probably have to take a shit and a piss because I'm not leaving the TV when the Chiefs are in the Super Bowl!
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-29-2018, 07:02 PM   #135
Thank you

NOT OLD AND WHITE ENOUGH!!!!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.