Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-31-2023, 09:55 PM  
In Search of a Life

Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2024, 05:00 PM   #886
Politically Incorrect

She sure shined a giant spotlight on women's college basketball.

Great job.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2024, 05:00 PM   #887
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Imo even at just 18 years old Juju has an incredible poise about how she plays the game and her three level scoring, plus shot creation and handling, are better than the other two. I think Juju could live with just scoring in the paint and at midrange. Could Clark and Paige? Not sure tbh.
Clark sees the whole floor much better, just crazy sick assist on a consistent basis.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2024, 05:06 PM   #888
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Clark sees the whole floor much better, just crazy sick assist on a consistent basis.
The great thing is if things fall in place we might get to see..

Clark vs Angel Reese

And

Juju vs Paige

In the next round!!..that would be epic but they all have some tough matchups coming up tbh.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-26-2024, 05:16 PM   #889
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
I can't imagine if Clark was surrounded by top talent...
Without a doubt. She’s going to be outstanding no matter what but part of me also wonders if she has to be a volume player no matter what. Even a great facilitator like lebron takes up so much space that it can sometimes be hard to play off of him. She’s already a bonafide superstar but are there limits to how much she can elevate the team around her? Will be interesting to see on the next level when she can play for a team that recruits on a more level playing field
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2024, 05:41 PM   #890
In Search of a Life

Quote:
The great thing is if things fall in place we might get to see..

Clark vs Angel Reese

And

Juju vs Paige

In the next round!!..that would be epic but they all have some tough matchups coming up tbh.
Granted I don’t follow a ton of women’s bball, but I get the sense Reese is a notch below. I think she’s surrounded by a lot of talent and that’s what makes it a tough out. But those other 3 seem like they’re on a different level as far as individual play goes. But yeah I think any of these 3 against the team of lsu and South Carolina is going to be super interesting
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2024, 06:11 PM   #891
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Granted I don’t follow a ton of women’s bball, but I get the sense Reese is a notch below. I think she’s surrounded by a lot of talent and that’s what makes it a tough out. But those other 3 seem like they’re on a different level as far as individual play goes. But yeah I think any of these 3 against the team of lsu and South Carolina is going to be super interesting
Reese is a different type of player than the other three. She's a forward and the others are guards. Reese is a great defender, rebounder and does a lot of damage scoring in the paint. That's why she's a double-double machine. So she's great at things the other three don't really focus on.

Reese is like Giannis and the other three are more Doncic.

Oh and Clark vs Reese has history to it too for obvious reasons after what happened in last year's final.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-26-2024, 06:18 PM   #892
MVP

WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-26-2024, 11:47 PM   #893
MVP

Quote:
Reese is a different type of player than the other three. She's a forward and the others are guards. Reese is a great defender, rebounder and does a lot of damage scoring in the paint. That's why she's a double-double machine. So she's great at things the other three don't really focus on.

Oh and Clark vs Reese has history to it too for obvious reasons after what happened in last year's final.
Clark had 17 double doubles and 7 triple doubles. Reese had 25 double doubles. I'd take the player that is extremely better at scoring and getting assists over the player that isn't even close to the other in scoring and assists, but can rebound quite a bit better.

Clark averaged 31.8 pts, 7.3 rebounds, and 8.8 assists per game. She doesn't pretty well for herself getting boards.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-27-2024, 12:05 AM   #894
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Clark had 17 double doubles and 7 triple doubles. Reese had 25 double doubles. I'd take the player that is extremely better at scoring and getting assists over the player that isn't even close to the other in scoring and assists, but can rebound quite a bit better.

Clark averaged 31.8 pts, 7.3 rebounds, and 8.8 assists per game. She doesn't pretty well for herself getting boards.
Reese is a million times the better defender.
Old 03-27-2024, 02:49 AM   #895
DeadPunisher

Quote:
If not for the injuries people were hyping up Paige Bueckers before clark was a thing. Clark and Watkins can take over games, but Bueckers might be the best one to lead a team if you surround her with talent.
I have said before that I think Paige Bueckers is the best all around female player I have ever seen.

Before the injuries she was incredible. She could really shoot, and score almost at will, she was a great distributor of the ball, and was a slick passer, and defensively she was great at on the ball defense, she was great at anticipating passing lanes and collecting steals, and was a very good rebounder for her size and position.

I think she can get back to being the best, but when I watch her now, I will admit that I am cringing the entire time, because I just am so afraid of another injury. It's like watching Jamaal Charles after he came back the second time; I held my breath every time he planted to make a cut, or to stop quickly, etc. because I was constantly waiting for, and expecting the next injury.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-27-2024, 04:13 AM   #896
The talking stonehead

Quote:
There’s just one thing that separates the two.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 05:34 AM   #897
It was not a fair catch

One is a trash talking bitch, on a violent team, with a C of a coach who is an attention whore.

The other is Clark
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 05:43 AM   #898
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
One is a trash talking bitch, on a violent team, with a C of a coach who is an attention whore.

The other is Clark
Really hope they get schmucked Saturday
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 06:06 AM   #899
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Reese is like Giannis except without the freakish athleticism or size. She’s good on defense and rebounding but otherwise effective enough. She’s an effective player but nowhere in the same stratosphere. The only reason there’s appeal is because she has lots of clout and because the team as a whole vs the individual clark makes for an intriguing matchup.
Old 03-27-2024, 07:50 AM   #900
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post

The other is Clark
Lol you still triggered by Angel?

Clark started the trash talking in previous games so please stop acting like that epic moment from Angel just came out of nowhere

And Angel ain't no punk who picks on smaller players either as she's got beef with Carolina's giant center Kamilla Cardoso too.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote