Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-17-2017, 12:08 PM  
oxymoron

Netflix: The Witcher

Not much in the way of details yet, but it's under development. It's a pretty long series of books, not just a trilogy of games. Don't even know if it's going to be Geralt or someone new in the universe. Whatever it is, something tells me we'll see it sometime in 2018 or early 2019.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2022, 04:04 AM   #211
MVP

Damn...I loved Season 2...just finished it...it's flawed just like the first season...but the flaws are overshadowed. There are some truly weird, surreal moments..

Episode one was awesome...and creepy AF...I'm a hard person to creep out.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2022, 08:41 AM   #212
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
That is interesting as you and Frazod don't use it. I didn't at first, but once I started using Quen, I found it can become overpowered. I actually found myself only using that and occasionally Igni. The only other one I would occasionally use was Yrden (but only with wraiths). I guess each person has their own play style and there is no wrong way to play the game.
I play melee heavy. And Quen breaks after just one hit. I guess I don't see how it could be overpowered?
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2022, 02:32 PM   #213
MVP

Just finished season two. I thought it was somewhat obvious that it had to be her father as the "white flame" after realizing they were after her. But what i didnt seem to get is why the sexy witch got her power back after helping. Was there something i missed or the universe just said **** it that was nice have your power back?
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-07-2022, 07:00 PM   #214
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Just finished season two. I thought it was somewhat obvious that it had to be her father as the "white flame" after realizing they were after her. But what i didnt seem to get is why the sexy witch got her power back after helping. Was there something i missed or the universe just said **** it that was nice have your power back?
It doesnt clearly explain it. I took it as when voleth mair entered her it reignited a 'spark' of chaos, as she was an ultra powerful demon with gobs of chaos energy. Sort of like when you relight the pilot light now your furnace can keep going.
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2022, 07:06 PM   #215
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
It doesnt clearly explain it. I took it as when voleth mair entered her it reignited a 'spark' of chaos, as she was an ultra powerful demon with gobs of chaos energy. Sort of like when you relight the pilot light now your furnace can keep going.
I can go with that.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-07-2022, 07:19 PM   #216
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
Yeah, that makes sense. Plus, there simply wasn't any way they'd go forward with Yen as a regular person. I have no idea if that was in the books, or just a plot device for the series to show that she could be clever and resourceful without the benefit of her magical powers.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2022, 07:50 PM   #217
MVP

I’m considering getting the audiobooks to listen to in the post season when football podcasts slow down.
Old 01-07-2022, 10:04 PM   #218
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I play melee heavy. And Quen breaks after just one hit. I guess I don't see how it could be overpowered?
That's interesting. Do you play on deathmarch? I ask because I can take multiple blows with Quen up and many times I can have it reactivated without casting it. I also remember it causing damage to enemies as well when they struck me. I don't remember what that was called as its been quite a while since I played. I do remember, however that the game felt much, much easier when I started leveling up Quen and actually using it.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 01-08-2022, 04:50 AM   #219
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
But what i didnt seem to get is why the sexy witch got her power back after helping. Was there something i missed or the universe just said **** it that was nice have your power back?
The Witcher is one of those series that you just have to accept it....a master level director would have created a scene to explain it in about 2 minutes. That's not going to happen here...haha.

Like the scene in the finale where they are easily 2-3 miles away from the city...but the guards are on them by horseback in 10 seconds.

But I still like it...ridiculous warts and all. Just dont ask too many questions...like that stupid training device with the swinging rocks...any moron could get through that on the first try....but would surely be enough to slay supernatural dragons.

I kind of feel the same way about it that I did with the first few years of The Walking Dead...cheesy but enjoyable. You get the sense that it doesnt take itself too serious...

Last edited by BlackOp; 01-08-2022 at 05:02 AM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 06:28 AM   #220
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

I didn't get to see Yennefer's tits this season... complete failure on the writers part.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-08-2022, 08:23 AM   #221
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
I didn't get to see Yennefer's tits this season... complete failure on the writers part.
I rewatched S1 to remember what happened and viewed it as one experience. She’s so ****ing hot.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 11:57 PM   #222
Ain't no relax!

... it happens...

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 12:22 AM   #223
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I've got to admit, show Triss sort of grew on me a bit this season.

I still hope somebody casts a spell on her and turns her into game Triss, though.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2022, 10:57 AM   #224
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2022, 11:47 AM   #225
MVP

Looking forward to the Blood Origin spinoff.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.