Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-06-2017, 11:27 AM  
MVP

***** Official 2017-2018 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread *****

**** the elite 8. Final Four or bust, baby.

Will update as people declare for the draft/transfer/commit

ROSTER:

Spoiler!

UPDATE: Important new dates:

Kansas 2017 Summer Tour - Italy
Spoiler!

NON CON SCHEDULE:

Spoiler!

BIG 12 SCHEDULE:
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 12-23-2017 at 09:44 AM..
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2018, 09:47 PM   #4291
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I didn’t say he wasn’t or was a great coach. l said he wasn’t a better coach than Self.

I’d listen to an argument that Coach K or Roy Williams are better coaches than Self. IMHO, Self is the best coach in college BB. As proof look at what he did this year with the worst talent he has had in awhile.
I’ll listen about K. I won’t listen about Roy. Self did more at KU than Roy did. End of story.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2018, 10:46 PM   #4292
Has a particular set of skills

Next year.......

Reinforcements include transfer additions Charlie Moore (Cal), K.J. Lawson and Dedric Lawson (Memphis) and McDonald’s All-Americans Devon Dotson, Quentin Grimes and David McCormack as well as three-star player Ochai Agbaji of Oak Park High School.

Dedric Lawson, a 6-9, 230 pound junior, is expected to be one of the squad’s most productive players and a certain starter. Moore, a 5-11 sophomore point guard, is expected to be a certain rotation player, while 6-8 sophomore guard K.J. Lawson figures to be in the mix for minutes.

Dotson is a a 6-1 point guard from Providence Day High in Charlotte, N.C., who is ranked No. 17 in the class of 2018 by Rivals.com. Grimes is a 6-5 combo guard from College Park High in The Woodlands, Texas, and is ranked No 11 nationally. McCormack is a 6-10 forward from Oak Hill Academy in Mouth of Wilson, Va., who is ranked No. 33. Agbaji is currently unranked by Rivals.com. Agbaji has been compared to former KU wing Travis Releford, somebody who may need some seasoning before eventually becoming a rotation player.

They join current freshman forward Silvio De Sousa, who joined KU’s team last December after originally being the No. 25-rated player in the recruiting class of 2018 by Rivals.com.

KU could still add to the recruiting class. Romeo Langford, a 6-4 senior combo guard from New Albany (Ind.) High, has a final three of KU, Indiana and Vanderbilt. Langford is ranked No. 6 nationally by Rivals.com.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2018, 11:43 PM   #4293
Future NBA Finals MVP

Im honestly not that high on next years team. Sure, I think we can still win the Big 12 but I see us as a weak 2 seed or strong 3 seed next year. We wont have great 3pt shooting I dont think.

The Lawsons are good players, but they arent really known as efficient scorers or great defenders. Moore will probably be our 2nd or 3rd best scorer. Obviously it will depend how the freshman get acclimated to D1.

This is with the expectation that Newman, Vick and maybe even Doke are gonzo.

PG - Moore. 9.3ppg
SG - Grimes. 9.3ppg
SF - KJ Lawson 8.3 ppg
PF - Dedric Lawson 16.5ppg
C - Azubuike. 13.2ppg
-------------
DeSousa. 7.5ppg
Dotson 6.9ppg
Garrett 4.6 ppg
Lightfoot 4.0ppg
McCormack. 5.0ppg
Cunliffe 1.9ppg
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2018, 11:59 PM   #4294
Banned

Didn't read anything from KCC - but the only 3s Nova missed all game were the ones that were wide open.

Literally no college team is going to beat a team that goes 18-40 from 3 ... just ran into a god damn buzz saw. That had nothing to do with coaching, execution, game plan ... game was over in 3 minutes and it was just Nova's night.

18 for freaking 40 in a 70,000+ dome ...

Great season - nothing to be ashamed of. Devonte will go down as 1 of my favorite Jayhawks ever. Was a fun ride.
Good Lord is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-02-2018, 02:23 PM   #4295
In Search of a Life

Villanova just hit another 3.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2018, 02:56 PM   #4296
In Search of a Life

I think Newman comes back and tries to go a full season of beast mode. I don't know what Vick will do.

Doke probably stays.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2018, 03:01 PM   #4297
World's Best Boss

If I'm Newman I'm gone.

If I'm Doke I'm here for another year.

I have a feeling both will be gone.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2018, 03:59 PM   #4298
Future NBA Finals MVP

MORE KENPOM!

Best teams according to Kenpom since 2001.
#1 - 2015 Kentucky
#2 - 2008 Kansas
#3 - 2002 Duke
#4 - 2011 Ohio State
#5 - 2010 Duke
#6 - 2018 Villanova
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2018, 04:46 PM   #4299
Sometimes it's black and white

I guess 2001 is all the further he goes back.

I would be curious to know where KU 1997 ranks on that list.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-02-2018, 06:40 PM   #4300
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Im honestly not that high on next years team. Sure, I think we can still win the Big 12 but I see us as a weak 2 seed or strong 3 seed next year. We wont have great 3pt shooting I dont think.

The Lawsons are good players, but they arent really known as efficient scorers or great defenders. Moore will probably be our 2nd or 3rd best scorer. Obviously it will depend how the freshman get acclimated to D1.

You are insane
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-02-2018, 07:14 PM   #4301
Mahomes Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
MORE KENPOM!

Best teams according to Kenpom since 2001.
#1 - 2015 Kentucky
#2 - 2008 Kansas
#3 - 2002 Duke
#4 - 2011 Ohio State
#5 - 2010 Duke
#6 - 2018 Villanova
Was that 2002 squad the Duke team w/ Williams Battier Duhon Dunleavy Boozer?

That team was ****ing nasty.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-02-2018, 07:30 PM   #4302
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
Was that 2002 squad the Duke team w/ Williams Battier Duhon Dunleavy Boozer?

That team was ****ing nasty.
Sure was. I’ll never forget Jason Williams’ missed free throw to end their season against Indiana.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2018, 07:47 PM   #4303
In my youth i pray to keep

Of course these dickheads would clank 8 3s so far
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2018, 07:48 PM   #4304
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
Good. The horseshoe shaped butt plug fell out of their asses.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2018, 07:55 PM   #4305
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
They will still win. Michigan just isn't that good.
baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.