Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-06-2017, 11:27 AM  
MVP

***** Official 2017-2018 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread *****

**** the elite 8. Final Four or bust, baby.

Will update as people declare for the draft/transfer/commit

ROSTER:

Spoiler!

UPDATE: Important new dates:

Kansas 2017 Summer Tour - Italy
Spoiler!

NON CON SCHEDULE:

Spoiler!

BIG 12 SCHEDULE:
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 12-23-2017 at 09:44 AM..
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2018, 09:03 PM   #3691
Has a particular set of skills

Is this KCConnection?

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2018, 09:09 PM   #3692
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Other good news is that PB won’t call this season a failure and call for Self’s firing no matter what happens now. Guaranteeed our T3 position rather than T5.
There it is!

Did I call that or what???
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2018, 09:15 PM   #3693
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Is this KCConnection?

I still can't believe a team i saw lose two home games in person is in a final four.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2018, 09:16 PM   #3694
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Give Duke fans credit. There are pure class over here:

https://duke.forums.rivals.com/threa...o-ku.10856270/

No whining or bitching in any of the other threads, either.
Damn that’s some classy fans.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2018, 09:22 PM   #3695
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Damn that’s some classy fans.
Don't read their game thread.

Self has coached 16 games vs Dook, UNC and Kentucky. What's his record?
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2018, 09:28 PM   #3696
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75 View Post
Yes, plus no Silvio, no FF this year. He has played great since coming along late in the season.
No doubt. Silvio has been great. Man, the dude has really had to learn and progress a lot since he arrived in late December. Love Mitch but DeSousa is much better as our big guy.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2018, 09:29 PM   #3697
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
Are you guys serious? He's obviously been reverse-jinxing this entire time. My God.
Actually, I have been wondering about that. But is that giving him too much credit?
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2018, 09:32 PM   #3698
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Give Duke fans credit. There are pure class over here:

https://duke.forums.rivals.com/threa...o-ku.10856270/

No whining or bitching in any of the other threads, either.
Damn it! Why are you showing us this? How am I supposed to hate Duke when they have classy fans like this?
Old 03-25-2018, 09:36 PM   #3699
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Actually, I have been wondering about that. But is that giving him too much credit?
He's even more of a dumbass if it's "mojo" and "jinxing"... is he twelve?

At least kenpom is statistic based, even if it's used to be a chicken little (and if those percentages have been real all tournament, something's obviously wrong).
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2018, 09:38 PM   #3700
Keepin it Real

Im on my phone so I can’t post the article.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/duke-ge...005752533.html
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-25-2018, 09:39 PM   #3701
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
Svi 3 with 20 sec left was YUUUUUUUGE!!!

So clutch. You simply can't leave that man open.

Who's the better 3pt shooter?

Billy Thomas
Ty Reed
Jeff Boschee
Kirk Hinrich
Devonte Graham
Brennan Greene
Svi Muiktoiryuoityluk
I would drop Reed and Greene. You need to add Frank Mason, Mario Chalmers, and Ryan Robertson. You may even need to add Newman before long.

Give me Boschee all day though.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2018, 09:41 PM   #3702
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunit35 View Post
Im on my phone so I can’t post the article.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/duke-ge...005752533.html
Anyone who blames the refs is an idiot. Duke had 4 team fouls in the entire second half and the first few minutes of OT.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2018, 09:43 PM   #3703
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
He's even more of a dumbass if it's "mojo" and "jinxing"... is he twelve?

At least kenpom is statistic based, even if it's used to be a chicken little (and if those percentages have been real all tournament, something's obviously wrong).
Oh, I agree. The people who are worried about stuff like who starts the game thread and/or all of that superstition that goes with it are nuts. Nothing we do has any effect whatsoever on the game.

And yeah, Kenpom is good for stats and to get an idea of how teams matchup. But, like any stats based algorithm, it has flaws. Not to mention that sometimes teams play better than what the stats would suggest. And stats don't always tell the whole story. For instance, I wondered how Duke's young players would perform in this kind of pressure packed game vs the older and much more experienced Jayhawks. The results were mixed.
Old 03-25-2018, 09:44 PM   #3704
In Search of a Life

Anyone headed to San Antonio?
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2018, 09:49 PM   #3705
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Oh, I agree. The people who are worried about stuff like who starts the game thread and/or all of that superstition that goes with it are nuts. Nothing we do has any effect whatsoever on the game.

And yeah, Kenpom is good for stats and to get an idea of how teams matchup. But, like any stats based algorithm, it has flaws. Not to mention that sometimes teams play better than what the stats would suggest. And stats don't always tell the whole story. For instance, I wondered how Duke's young players would perform in this kind of pressure packed game vs the older and much more experienced Jayhawks. The results were mixed.
I'd be especially surprised if the 36% is right, as far as KU's chance to beat Duke... it was quite obvious going into the tournament there were no juggernauts, and losing almost 2 out of every 3 is pretty far out there for a 1 vs 2.

I didn't watch Duke a lot this year, but happened to catch them during a couple losses where they didn't look great, so I basically gave everyone the benefit of the doubt, cracked open a beer, and had low expectations. Once it was really obvious it would be a tossup and it got down to the wire though, I was quite a bit more pumped than usual.... don't think I sat down for the last ~10 minutes.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.