Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-10-2024, 09:26 AM  
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

So, what’s this Sneed trade gonna end up being?

Since we know this thing is coming down in the next few days.

What’s the predictions? Not what you want, but what you think the details end up being?
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2024, 08:49 PM   #856
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
I think he's basically saying he trust Veach to do what's best for the team to 3peat.
Uh, yeah. Obviously.

BRC is acting like this is some paint by numbers exercise. It’s not.

I’d personally rather see him play on the tag and I’d rather sacrifice the future a bit for the potential 3-peat. But even with Sneed who knows? Trust the architect who got us here rather than doubting him within seconds of reaching that fork in the road.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 08:57 PM   #857
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Everyone was pissed when we only got a 2nd and 4th for Peters too. You’ll get over it.
Reminder: that second was in the draft a year later, so essentially valued as a third.

Craig Stout did a great run through of CB trades and no one but Ramsey got a 2 or better.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2024, 09:12 PM   #858
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Reminder: that second was in the draft a year later, so essentially valued as a third.

Craig Stout did a great run through of CB trades and no one but Ramsey got a 2 or better.
Because you can throw away from them and they usually cost a bunch of money. It is what it is.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2024, 09:22 PM   #859
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I don't agree that it's Sneed or no threepeat.

I reject that notion out of hand.
Easy to say until something happens to McDuffie.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-16-2024, 09:22 PM   #860
Veteran

If all we’re getting is a 3rd+crap from next year I at least hope Veach is try to swap picks in the 1st or 2nd.
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-16-2024, 09:25 PM   #861
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
Easy to say until something happens to McDuffie.
Thats not the only thing to consider. Pretty sure they have thought of it.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2024, 10:14 PM   #862
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Everyone was pissed when we only got a 2nd and 4th for Peters too. You’ll get over it.
Peters was a headcase. Sneed is one of my favorite Chiefs ever. It's not so much that I'm questioning Veach, it's that I want Sneed to stay.

Letting Tyreek go hurt, but it made sense to me. This does not unless there's major stuff we don't know. This feels like ripping out the heart and soul of the defense (to me).

Last edited by suzzer99; 03-16-2024 at 10:22 PM..
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM   #863
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Thats not the only thing to consider. Pretty sure they have thought of it.
Consider giving away one of the best corners in the league on the cheap. That's the winning way.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-16-2024, 10:44 PM   #864
In Search of a Life

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 10:49 PM   #865
Most Valuable Villain

Do you show up at Easter family functions singing Christmas carols?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 11:44 PM   #866
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Nnadi, Saunders, and Chenal are pretty good, really.
I don't know about "pretty good." Serviceable/average at one point or another? Yeah.

Nnadi started as an average player and descended to below-average the past 2 years. He has been a liability at times. Saunders didn't reach anything resembling average until his 4th year, the only year he produced. Chenal has been very average so far. Then you have turds in Lucas Niang and Dorian O'Daniel. Wanya Morris looked like hot shit most of last year but too early to tell.
I'd kinda say it's 50/50 between very average or not much. I don't know if I want to double-up on that versus keeping Sneed for one more run. We don't "need" a ton more cap space but we're looking at maybe forcing our hand at LT in the draft. I think I'd prefer that to a 3 for Sneed. It just sounds like bad management of resources.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 11:52 PM   #867
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I don't know about "pretty good." Serviceable/average at one point or another? Yeah.

Nnadi started as an average player and descended to below-average the past 2 years. He has been a liability at times. Saunders didn't reach anything resembling average until his 4th year, the only year he produced. Chenal has been very average so far. Then you have turds in Lucas Niang and Dorian O'Daniel. Wanya Morris looked like hot shit most of last year but too early to tell.
I'd kinda say it's 50/50 between very average or not much. I don't know if I want to double-up on that versus keeping Sneed for one more run. We don't "need" a ton more cap space but we're looking at maybe forcing our hand at LT in the draft. I think I'd prefer that to a 3 for Sneed. It just sounds like bad management of resources.
Where the **** are you getting THAT?
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2024, 11:56 PM   #868
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Where the **** are you getting THAT?
A part-time starter who doesn't really stand out aside from run-stopping is a pretty average LB in the NFL. I'm not arguing he's a bad fit or a player we should not have, but he's an average player. If you think he's a stud, take your rose-colored glasses off.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-16-2024, 11:57 PM   #869
In Search of a Life

Chenal has balled out in both Superbowls.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 12:06 AM   #870
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Chenal has balled out in both Superbowls.
Sure he has, in the role he is built to play. He still played less than 40% of the defensive snaps in both games.