Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-27-2017, 08:06 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

Official 2017 STL Cardinals Thread

My as well get it started. Here's my "Matheny" lineup.....

Fowler CF
Diaz SS
Carpenter 1B
Piscotty RF
Grichuk LF
Molina C
Peralta 3B
Wong 2B
Pitcher

My "Matheny" Starting rotation

Martinez
Reyes
Wainwright
Lynn
Leake
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2017, 11:14 AM   #436
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
He made some seriously stupid shit into a big deal in the GOT thread and IIRC he got so pissed they let Hootie come back he flipped out.
Damn, that sucks. But F hootie, he singlehandedly ruins this thread every year.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2017, 11:19 AM   #437
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
We got the Brewers next for 4 games. Please God let us win 3 out of 4 minimum.
The Brewers are feisty and more fun to watch than we are.

Not much in the way of pitching, but speed and power up and down the lineup. That's a dangerous club that will win a lot of games they shouldn't (and lose several they shouldn't as well).
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2017, 11:20 AM   #438

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
Damn, that sucks. But F hootie, he singlehandedly ruins this thread every year.
He gave it a shot for the 48 hours or so he was allowed back before he got banned again.

What a ****ing reerun.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2017, 11:22 AM   #439

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
He gave it a shot for the 48 hours or so he was allowed back before he got banned again.

What a ****ing reerun.
I was wondering what had happened to him (again)
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2017, 11:28 AM   #440

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
I was wondering what had happened to him (again)
He managed to be a big enough shitheel in the romper room to get tossed out of the sub-forum built exclusively for him to be a shithead.

They gave him his own padded room and he wiped so much feces on the wall that they considered lobotomizing him but figured it would be better for everyone if they just euthanized him.

And he still doesn't understand why nobody misses him. Odd, really...
Old 04-20-2017, 11:35 AM   #441
MVP

Quote:
He managed to be a big enough shitheel in the romper room to get tossed out of the sub-forum built exclusively for him to be a shithead.

They gave him his own padded room and he wiped so much feces on the wall that they considered lobotomizing him but figured it would be better for everyone if they just euthanized him.

It's so bizarre how much he clings to this board like an old girlfriend. He honestly believes this board is destined to fail without him.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-20-2017, 11:35 AM   #442

Quote:

I've always said he is Danny Parkins with autism.

And that's a hilarious rundown on what happened too
Old 04-20-2017, 12:37 PM   #443

Luis Robert is officially on the market:

https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2017/...ree-agent.html

Get that 2nd best offer ready, Moe. Gotta make sure you're able to tell the masses that you tried hard without spending any of Dollar Bill's hard-earned on 'risky' prospects. Need to save it for more middle relievers.
Old 04-20-2017, 12:47 PM   #444
MVP

Quote:
Luis Robert is officially on the market:

https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2017/...ree-agent.html

Get that 2nd best offer ready, Moe. Gotta make sure you're able to tell the masses that you tried hard without spending any of Dollar Bill's hard-earned on 'risky' prospects. Need to save it for more middle relievers.
Everything I've read has the White Sox as the most likely lading spot for Robert. I hope Mo makes a real push to get him because there isn't a hello a lt of help in our farm system right now.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-20-2017, 12:51 PM   #445

Quote:
Everything I've read has the White Sox as the most likely lading spot for Robert. I hope Mo makes a real push to get him because there isn't a hello a lt of help in our farm system right now.
No excuse for losing to the White Sox.

The Cardinals have been infinitely more profitable, have more fan support and have a more pressing need. The White Sox have some 'future face of the franchise' kind of guys in their system; they have Moncada and whoever they'll get for Quintana.

The Cardinals have some arms and a whole slew of JAGS in their system. They absolutely have to win this bidding and if they don't it will be because Mozeliak dicked up the market and guessed wrong.

There's no justification to come in second here.
Old 04-20-2017, 12:59 PM   #446
MVP

Quote:
No excuse for losing to the White Sox.

The Cardinals have been infinitely more profitable, have more fan support and have a more pressing need. The White Sox have some 'future face of the franchise' kind of guys in their system; they have Moncada and whoever they'll get for Quintana.

The Cardinals have some arms and a whole slew of JAGS in their system. They absolutely have to win this bidding and if they don't it will be because Mozeliak dicked up the market and guessed wrong.

There's no justification to come in second here.
No, there really isn't. I'd love it if in 5 years we had Robert, Delvin Perez, and the other outfielder we signed who's name escapes me in the lineup.
Old 04-20-2017, 01:49 PM   #447
MVP

They just put that no hitting waste of skin Peralta on the DL for a cold (upper respiratory)
Old 04-21-2017, 10:39 AM   #448
Comfortably Numb

Quote:
They just put that no hitting waste of skin Peralta on the DL for a cold (upper respiratory)
Addition by subtraction, odd description of what is bothering him. Also, glad to see they are at least considering Carpenter at 3rd as well.

I would still like another true versatile 4th outfielder. Martinez is okay, but he isn't a late inning great choice to be out there as a defensive guy when you need to double switch, and thank goodness they have abandoned the "slim city" experiment..

With Lyons on board, would like to see them put Seigrist on the DL (call up Pham or Bader) to see if he can get himself right physically.

By the way, Martinez still getting hammered with his new do. If you told me at this point in, Lynn, Leake and Wacha would be averaging around a 3 ERA together, I would have pegged us at the top of the heap on a good roll.
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-21-2017, 10:43 AM   #449
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAChief View Post
Addition by subtraction, odd description of what is bothering him. Also, glad to see they are at least considering Carpenter at 3rd as well.

I would still like another true versatile 4th outfielder. Martinez is okay, but he isn't a late inning great choice to be out there as a defensive guy when you need to double switch, and thank goodness they have abandoned the "slim city" experiment..

With Lyons on board, would like to see them put Seigrist on the DL (call up Pham or Bader) to see if he can get himself right physically.

By the way, Martinez still getting hammered with his new do. If you told me at this point in, Lynn, Leake and Wacha would be averaging around a 3 ERA together, I would have pegged us at the top of the heap on a good roll.
It's amazing how much he tanked since he trotted out that ridiculous hair.
Old 04-21-2017, 11:03 AM   #450
In Search of a Life

Quote:
It's amazing how much he tanked since he trotted out that ridiculous hair.
I just saw the video of the homer he gave up to Shaw and it looked like Martinez went to the hardware store and bought a mop to use as dreads.

Meanwhile, your resident former bum Eric Thames relegated to the Korean league has turned into a WWE wrestler and is hitting every other pitch out of the park.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.