Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2016, 12:11 PM   #1246
A certain set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Hmmm, really? Off to Publix now anyway to get my PowerBall ticket and a few items. I'll have to check that out.
Remember the little people if you win BEP, I'm a little people.
Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2016, 12:12 PM   #1247
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Lasagna. I have three pounds of mozzarella to slowly use...

And a white chicken one for the boy.
Whatsomattah with da' boy, that you have to make a separate dinner for him?
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2016, 12:13 PM   #1248
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairplay View Post
Remember the little people if you win BEP, I'm a little people.
So you're under 5'2"?

I said I would be setting up an trust to help others—but it was to be for their educations.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2016, 12:15 PM   #1249
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairplay View Post
Henceforth and hitherto we will be ordering Papa Johns for the game. To many people to cook for I want an easy day.
I want to do a pizza buffet with different crusts to pick and a full array of toppings to choose from.

Gonna wait 'til I get my big smart curved tv first though.
Old 01-09-2016, 12:38 PM   #1250
Cast Iron Jedi

Just had a big ol' pile of chicken wings. Cooked in the Instant Pot with some Gates and finished under the broiler. Very tasty.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2016, 01:20 PM   #1251
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
While that sounds enticing, I guess I'll just stick to places around here. I googled some local ranches and looks like plenty of hormone free type of ranches around here. No idea on if the prices are good but they are all relatively in the same ballpark for the 5 I looked at.
Pussy
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2016, 01:25 PM   #1252
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Whatsomattah with da' boy, that you have to make a separate dinner for him?
He doesn't like red sauce.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2016, 01:42 PM   #1253
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
He doesn't like red sauce.
I can't believe he has Italian blood and genes in him.
Send him to bed with no dinner. Or let him make his own bowl of cold cereal.
I would grant him special privilege with extra work for you.

Then again, it's really none of my business.
Old 01-09-2016, 03:03 PM   #1254
Supporter

Southwest Shrimp and Corn Chowder
Crab cakes
Hand mixed habanero cocktail sauce
Republic of Tea Iced Darjeeling.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2016, 03:24 PM   #1255
Run Chiefs fans, run!!

Lemon Pepper Garlic and Herb Pork Roast with Roasted and Mashed Potatos plus something green, such as salad, broccoli or spinach.
Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-09-2016, 03:28 PM   #1256
Politically Incorrect

Just had 3 Nathan's hot dogs on Martin's potato rolls along with a couple of Claussen garlic pickles. Have BelGioioso’s cheese board of Mild Provolone, Fontina, Parmesan and Asiago for snacking.

Drinking Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2016, 03:28 PM   #1257
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predarat View Post
Lemon Pepper Garlic and Herb Pork Roast with Roasted and Mashed Potatos plus something green, such as salad, broccoli or spinach.
That sounds great!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2016, 04:07 PM   #1258
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Just had 3 Nathan's hot dogs on Martin's potato rolls along with a couple of Claussen garlic pickles. Have BelGioioso’s cheese board of Mild Provolone, Fontina, Parmesan and Asiago for snacking.

Drinking Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA

I'm eating a couple of Nathan's hot dogs right now. I'm using Arnold's brand potato buns however. Topping it with some Smithfield bacon, Tostitos bean dip, and crumbled Kerrygold cheddar.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-09-2016, 04:35 PM   #1259
Veteran

Barbecued Rib Eyes, Baked Butternut Squash and Green Salad. MMMMM.... Post Game
chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-09-2016, 04:48 PM   #1260
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief52 View Post
Barbecued Rib Eyes, Baked Butternut Squash and Green Salad. MMMMM.... Post Game

Barbecued or grilled?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.