Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-19-2024, 09:14 AM  
In Search of a Life

Call Your Shot: Who's the Chiefs first pick?

Rule: You can change your answer up until next Thursday!

This might be the toughest year yet for this. I can see so many different possibilities, especially considering that I think there's a solid chance the Chiefs trade up.

Edit: It's draft day and I'm changing my pick!

Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia

There's way too much smoke about the Chiefs trading up and/or them targeting a LT. I'm going with a guy that I think could make it into our range, who also has the kind of upside that would have Veach itching to make a move to go get him.

Last edited by staylor26; 04-25-2024 at 06:21 AM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 08:29 AM   #241
Starter

Anyone said Leon Sandcastle yet?
PatMahomesIsGod ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 04-23-2024, 08:36 AM   #242
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsp4444 View Post
Unrelated but related, my boss's son gets to announce the Chiefs first round pick. Part of the Make-A-Wish foundation.
That's awesome. Not as good as driving lessons from Rashee Rice, but awesome.
ThrobProng ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 04-23-2024, 08:55 AM   #243
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
That's awesome. Not as good as driving lessons from Rashee Rice, but awesome.
I drove 120 once on an Interstate in an Accord.

Mistakes happen.
PatMahomesIsGod ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 04-23-2024, 09:05 AM   #244
Andy Reid Supporter

Assuming BTJ is gone in the teens, I don’t think it’s worth it to trade up for a WR. If Fautanu is gone early I’m not sure it’s necessary to trade up for a tackle.

The argument is basically:

Mitchell and Worthy vs the field aka McConkey, Pearsall, Franklin

Mims and Guyton vs the field aka Morgan, Suamataia and Paul

Of course you could also take one of Mitchell or Worthy if one is at 32 which I think is very possible. It’s hard to tell bc we don’t know who Veach loves, but the more you look at this the more you think it makes sense to trade up in rd 2 than rd 1.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 09:13 AM   #245
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Assuming BTJ is gone in the teens, I don’t think it’s worth it to trade up for a WR. If Fautanu is gone early I’m not sure it’s necessary to trade up for a tackle.

The argument is basically:

Mitchell and Worthy vs the field aka McConkey, Pearsall, Franklin

Mims and Guyton vs the field aka Morgan, Suamataia and Paul

Of course you could also take one of Mitchell or Worthy if one is at 32 which I think is very possible. It’s hard to tell bc we don’t know who Veach loves, but the more you look at this the more you think it makes sense to trade up in rd 2 than rd 1.
Agree...I think the sweet spot is 35-55, if the Chiefs can somehow finagle 2 picks in that range + 64, it will be a very good draft
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-23-2024, 09:16 AM   #246
Mahomes Dynasty

If they trade up: Mims (Not enough ammo to trade up for Alt)

If not trading up...Guyton or Suamataia

If they go WR (even though may be a reach) Legette or Worthy, they may go this route if they decide to trade back as well.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-23-2024, 09:23 AM   #247
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
The latest…

What joke. The Chiefs are drafting a college football player. I would be shocked if it was anything else.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 09:36 AM   #248
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsp4444 View Post
Unrelated but related, my boss's son gets to announce the Chiefs first round pick. Part of the Make-A-Wish foundation.
Thats really cool. Should do something like this every year.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 09:39 AM   #249
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
What joke. The Chiefs are drafting a college football player. I would be shocked if it was anything else.

Why are you so angry?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 09:57 AM   #250
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

Why are you so angry?
Seriously. He makes you look like the Dalai Lama.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 10:23 AM   #251
Starter

What a wonderful idea.
gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 04-23-2024, 10:49 AM   #252
Andy Reid Supporter

I would be fine with this

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 10:54 AM   #253
In Search of a Life

I don't know how many times I have to say it, but Tony Pauline knows absolutely nothing. Dude has never broken any news or provided legit insider info in his entire career.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 10:56 AM   #254
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I don't know how many times I have to say it, but Tony Pauline knows absolutely nothing. Dude has never broken any news or provided legit insider info in his entire career.
Why would that stop anyone on CP from posting it like it was gospel?
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 11:11 AM   #255
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
Why would that stop anyone on CP from posting it like it was gospel?
He's the NFL draft version of Nick Athan.

He got called out for trying to smear Nabers a few weeks ago.