Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-05-2019, 05:31 PM  
Beijing Joe Birdbrain

Anybody like rock and roll?

Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2020, 09:35 PM   #196
pie is never free

Such an understated example of their versatility, love those vocal harmonies... it always takes me to the beach, or some party in the woods
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2020, 09:51 PM   #197
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post

Such an understated example of their versatility, love those vocal harmonies... it always takes me to the beach, or some party in the woods
The funk comes from the bass. That entire CD is pretty crispy, then this jam kicks in like a warm blanket.

Last edited by eDave; 10-16-2020 at 09:57 PM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 09:58 PM   #198
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
The funk comes from the bass. That entire CD ia pretty crispy, then this jam kicks in like a warm blanket.
Great lines for sure, got to hear it live in 2015... what a show
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2020, 10:01 PM   #199
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Great lines for sure, got to hear it live in 2015... what a show
Diver Down = Kid-A.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2020, 10:14 PM   #200
pie is never free

Quote:
Diver Down = Kid-A.
Interesting comparison, here's the best song on that album... absolutely haunting

Old 10-16-2020, 10:39 PM
eDave
This message has been deleted by eDave.
Old 10-16-2020, 10:43 PM
eDave
Old 10-16-2020, 11:16 PM   #201
'Tis my eye!

Kid-A is a great album.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 11:27 PM   #202
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Kid-A is a great album.
One of the comparisons is both are polarizing within their fan base. It's either loved or hated with the more hardcore fans and great music lovers loving it.
Old 10-16-2020, 11:29 PM   #203
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
One of the comparisons is both are polarizing within their fan base. It's either loved or hated with the more hardcore fans and great music lovers loving it.
Interesting, at one time I would have considered myself a hardcore Radiohead fan and Kid-A was still one of my favorites.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2020, 11:35 PM
eDave
Old 10-16-2020, 11:36 PM   #204
MVP

I have never found Radiohead to be anything but boring.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-16-2020, 11:42 PM   #205
Banned

Quote:
Interesting, at one time I would have considered myself a hardcore Radiohead fan and Kid-A was still one of my favorites.
That reads kinda funny. But yea, hardcore fans love it.
Old 10-17-2020, 08:26 AM   #206
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
I have never found Radiohead to be anything but boring.
One exception, "Creep" the rest I don't understand. If I had to listen to a Brit new wave band, The Cure wins hands down.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-17-2020, 10:40 AM   #207
'Tis my eye!

I detest the Cure.
Old 10-17-2020, 07:11 PM   #208
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
I am listening to Ween for the first time actually I think they really Weening it

pretty good shit I think.

Never heard of them before but stumbled on it Youtube discovery glad I played it.

Mickey Melchiando is a talented guy, he can do all that noodley abstract stuff with Ween... then seemlessly switch over to more straight ahead rock like Moistboyz

Always loved his perfectly sloppy but full of feels garage style here

Old 10-17-2020, 07:15 PM   #209
Banned

Wow, I like Ween.
Old 10-17-2020, 07:29 PM   #210
Baby Cry Cry

Quote:
I detest the Cure.
They’re just glitzy Joy Division which means they suck basically (Joy division is the GOAT tho)
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.