Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-19-2021, 04:58 PM   #52276
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos3652 View Post
Not sure if anyone mentioned, but Argentina (where I am from) is on full lockdown - no school, curfew @ 8pm. They are getting vaccinated with the Russian vaccine. The president just got tested positive for Covid after he took it. Its a mess there.
JFC why would anyone (not under the rule of a dictator) take that Russian shit?
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-19-2021, 05:02 PM   #52277
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
Desperation??
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-19-2021, 06:30 PM   #52278
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
We're getting out of this thing here in the US thankfully, but the rest of the world is getting rocked. India is just getting ran over.

I'm guessing we blow past the death toll from 2020 in 2021 by August. We need to surge vaccines into these other countries.
Yeah, saw headlines that India recorded over 200,000 cases in 24 hours and every one is saying thats an undercount.

Bad juju.

The first time around their mostly young population kept them from being too overwhelmed but doesn't look like that is the case with the variants this time around.

It seems India has stopped exporting vaccines, which makes sense but just means some other country is likely to be next.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-19-2021, 06:31 PM   #52279
MVP

I considered buying Russian electronics, or cars, or a dishwasher. That didn't work, but it's their vaccine that works!
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 08:10 PM   #52280
El Diablo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
I’m assuming it had to do with the politics of it all but I won’t get into that here.

Also, I confirmed that my friend who got the blood clot in the brain did indeed get the JJ vax.

All my family members got M or P and no issues.
carlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-20-2021, 08:13 AM   #52281
In Search of a Life

India is just getting hammered.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2021, 11:13 AM   #52282
In Search of a Life

Canada is just getting wrecked too. India may potentially be having 6 million infections per day if the math is right (i'm skeptical).

Canada reporting that they're having younger people getting sicker and they're already rationing care.

US needs to surge vaccines elsewhere.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2021, 11:21 AM   #52283
Please squeeze

Quote:
Canada is just getting wrecked too. India may potentially be having 6 million infections per day if the math is right (i'm skeptical).

Canada reporting that they're having younger people getting sicker and they're already rationing care.

We are still allowing international travel I take it? If we are they need to stop it asap
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2021, 11:25 AM   #52284
Cheat Death

As far as flying, I believe you still need a proof negative test or proof of Covid recovery to board a flight into the US

Coming in by other means, not so much it appears
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2021, 11:27 AM   #52285
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
We are still allowing international travel I take it? If we are they need to stop it asap
I don't know. I know our july Scotland trip got cancelled.
Old 04-20-2021, 11:30 AM   #52286
Admitted Planet Junky

Had to cancel our trip to do climbing and hop mountain tops. My dad, who is 79, has tested positive for Covid and is now in the hospital in isolation.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-20-2021, 11:32 AM   #52287
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
As far as flying, I believe you still need a proof negative test or proof of Covid recovery to board a flight into the US

Coming in by other means, not so much it appears
Looks like that is the case, have to have a negative covid test 3 days prior to boarding. That is really dumb they just need to shut it all down, no one in or out internationally.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2021, 11:33 AM   #52288
I love your mom

Quote:

They are trying to send ICU patients from Toronto to North Bay which is about a 3.5 hour drive we don't have many big Hospitals and they are far apart so spreading the load is more difficult up here.

I might not get my second Pfizer dose till July , got my first one 3 weeks ago.

On a side note I had a Kansas City native as a patient today the Chiefs jacket and Royals t-shirt was a bit of a giveaway, wanted to chat her a up but it probably wasn't a good time .
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 04-20-2021, 11:39 AM   #52289
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Looks like that is the case, have to have a negative covid test 3 days prior to boarding. That is really dumb they just need to shut it all down, no one in or out internationally.
That's a tough sell when 25% of the country is fully vaccinated.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2021, 11:59 AM   #52290
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
They are trying to send ICU patients from Toronto to North Bay which is about a 3.5 hour drive we don't have many big Hospitals and they are far apart so spreading the load is more difficult up here.

I might not get my second Pfizer dose till July , got my first one 3 weeks ago.

On a side note I had a Kansas City native as a patient today the Chiefs jacket and Royals t-shirt was a bit of a giveaway, wanted to chat her a up but it probably wasn't a good time .
I talked to someone I work with in Quebec and he got his first shot last week but the second one isn't until August 3.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.