Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-04-2021, 09:50 PM   #51481
King Sandbagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
My dentist friend that got it with me said he fells like shit today.

Maybe a touch of a headache for me, but honestly if I'm weren't thinking "am i feeling weird" I woudln't notice.
I'm 36 hours now out from the second shot. I ran a 5k for a workout this afternoon and everything was fine but when I got home and cooled down, I felt immediately drained of energy, just sapped. Had to take a nap and very rarely take naps. I'm still feeling a little bit run down but getting better.
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-05-2021, 12:55 AM   #51482
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
I pulled into a town this afternoon and there was a bunch of people waiting in line all the way down the block at a gas station. It was very strange because right across the street the Casey's General store was completely empty. I left town a different direction and the Hy-Vee gas station was rowed up with cars all the way out into the regular Hy-Vee parking lot. Again, very strange because just down the road the other Casey's General store was completely empty.

Apparently, today is the day Casey General stores decided to begin some kind of a mask mandate. The Facebook Karens tell me all three of the locations in town started the "no mask no service" today, so it must be coming from corporate. Today.. not last Christmas.. not last Fall.. not last spring... Today.

I'm not sure if I'm more entertained by the boycott or the better really really late than never mandate.
Wow

Sent from my Galaxy S10
AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 07:40 AM   #51483
In Search of a Life

Well feel fine today. Got up and rode my bike this morning. No issues.

The excess penis growth makes my bike shorts fit pretty tight though
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 07:57 AM   #51484
Supporter

Quote:

Be careful not to get road rash on the tip.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 08:02 AM   #51485
Life is changing..

Quote:

Also feeling quite well this morning. I was also asked if I had a banana in my pocket by one of the hot nurses in my office so that's a bonus!
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 08:46 AM   #51486
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Be careful not to get road rash on the tip.
Down voted by accident
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 08:53 AM   #51487
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Down voted by accident
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 08:53 AM   #51488
Veteran

Damn I can’t wait till it’s my turn
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 09:10 AM   #51489
Would an idiot do that?

Second shot yesterday afternoon. Arm seems a little more sore than the first time... after the first shot, I only really noticed it when putting weight on it, but now just sitting here I can feel it a little bit. Not bad though.

Woke up with a very mild headache, but after some coffee and calories, it's fine, so maybe not even related.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 10:01 AM   #51490
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Also feeling quite well this morning. I was also asked if I had a banana in my pocket by one of the hot nurses in my office so that's a bonus!
Nice.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 11:25 AM   #51491
King Sandbagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by phisherman View Post
I'm 36 hours now out from the second shot. I ran a 5k for a workout this afternoon and everything was fine but when I got home and cooled down, I felt immediately drained of energy, just sapped. Had to take a nap and very rarely take naps. I'm still feeling a little bit run down but getting better.
All better now. Slept great last night, no fatigue, no arm soreness.
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-05-2021, 04:55 PM   #51492
Live free or die hard

Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2021, 10:50 AM   #51493
Life is changing..

22 covid at our local healthcare system today.

Positivity rate, cases, and hospitalizations going down.

Vaccinations going up.

Continued optimism...
Old 02-06-2021, 11:24 AM   #51494
Supporter

My company was able to get placed on a waiting list for the vaccine and they anticipate that we'll get our first pokes in March or April. We're a distribution facility who can't always social distance so we fit into Iowa's Phase 1B Tier 2. 26 of the 34 employees opted for it. One more would have but she's pregnant and had concerns.
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-06-2021, 11:34 AM   #51495
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Second shot yesterday afternoon. Arm seems a little more sore than the first time... after the first shot, I only really noticed it when putting weight on it, but now just sitting here I can feel it a little bit. Not bad though.

Woke up with a very mild headache, but after some coffee and calories, it's fine, so maybe not even related.
The ~20-24 hour mark yesterday afternoon or so, through most of the night, kind of sucked... just generally out of it, muscle aches, headaches, fever of 100.2.

Acetaminophen didn't help nearly as much as when I had similar symptoms last weekend, but the fever broke around 4-5am.... didn't feel amazing this morning, but doing much better after some food and water. Rash on the arm today, but I'll take that over feeling like shit.

Really glad I went in a day early, instead of feeling like crap today/tonight.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.