Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-22-2004, 05:33 PM  
AIC

Man I could be in trouble....

I just had sex with some slut I met at a party and after I came I realized that the condom had broke......I'm stressing out like crazy here. WHY AM I SO STUPID WHEN I GET DRUNK!!!! I normally wouldn't have had sex with a slut like her, but I think it's a combination of being really really drunk and had just broken up with my girlfriend...DAMNIT!
KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-23-2004, 01:54 PM   #91
Shoot the tube

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan
I just had sex with some slut I met at a party and after I came I realized that the condom had broke......I'm stressing out like crazy here. WHY AM I SO STUPID WHEN I GET DRUNK!!!! I normally wouldn't have had sex with a slut like her, but I think it's a combination of being really really drunk and had just broken up with my girlfriend...DAMNIT!
What did you do, pull it off and see the hole? Or did it break in action.

Anyways, if you were too drunk to say no to the slut, how is it that you were sober enough to notice the hole in your rubber?
Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-23-2004, 01:57 PM   #92
AIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnytrdr
What did you do, pull it off and see the hole? Or did it break in action.

Anyways, if you were too drunk to say no to the slut, how is it that you were sober enough to notice the hole in your rubber?

because the condom was rolled down all the way down the shaft....
KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-23-2004, 02:02 PM   #93
Fall down 7 times, get up 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan
because the condom was rolled down all the way down the shaft....
Okay, there is a visual I didn't need......

Onto the next thread.
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.
Old 02-23-2004, 02:03 PM   #94
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Too drunk to say no to a slut? I always thought that was a condition of being male. Is it the alcohol that causes it?
Here's the 'thang, relative to hosing down the local turnstile. As males, we use alcohol as the "excuse" that I only did her cuz I wuz drunk. Fact O' the matter is that he prolly would have done her after a shot of cappuccino and a half of a biscotti......
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2004, 02:05 PM   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown
Here's the 'thang, relative to hosing down the local turnstile. As males, we use alcohol as the "excuse" that I only did her cuz I wuz drunk. Fact O' the matter is that he prolly would have done her after a shot of cappuccino and a half of a biscotti......
Mmmmm, biscottiiiiiiii
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.
Old 02-23-2004, 02:18 PM   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCWolfman
Mmmmm, biscottiiiiiiii
Turns you on, dunnit?

There aren't any fat skanky hoe's at your place of work, are there?

Stay away from the cappuccino machine just in case.....
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2004, 02:22 PM   #97
Shoot the tube

Quote:
Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-23-2004, 02:23 PM   #98

Quote:
Turns you on, dunnit?

There aren't any fat skanky hoe's at your place of work, are there?

Stay away from the cappuccino machine just in case.....
Name any office in the Continental United States in which employees sit 40 hours a week that no fat skanky hoes exist. We have one here who sits out about 40-50 candy bars and chocolate snacks a day - and the damn tray is always empty at 3:00pm. I asked her why she spends so much money on the mini-candy bars and she said she buys in bulk at Sams and hates to waste it. I bit my tongue before I told her that it wasn't wasted merely stored en masse behind her.
Old 02-23-2004, 02:23 PM   #99
Shoot the tube

Quote:
Mmmmmm, fat skanky hos.
Almost as good as DOOOOOOOOOHNUTS. I mean, they both have holes right?
Old 02-23-2004, 02:25 PM   #100
Shoot the tube

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCWolfman
Name any office in the Continental United States in which employees sit 40 hours a week that no fat skanky hoes exist. We have one here who sits out about 40-50 candy bars and chocolate snacks a day - and the damn tray is always empty at 3:00pm. I asked her why she spends so much money on the mini-candy bars and she said she buys in bulk at Sams and hates to waste it. I bit my tongue before I told her that it wasn't wasted merely stored en masse behind her.
lol
Old 02-23-2004, 02:30 PM   #101
Shoot the tube

Quote:
Yeah, but donuts don't have a tongue.
But they are glazed? I really hate the dry ones.
Old 02-23-2004, 02:36 PM   #102

Quote:
Yeah, but donuts don't have a tongue.
Speaking of tongues.....

Last edited by ChiTown; 08-15-2014 at 04:21 PM..
Old 02-24-2004, 12:25 AM   #103
AIC

I still am very stressed about this whole situation, but I'm getting tested on Monday, made the appoitment and I'm hoping for the best, I haven't been able to sleep much since this has happened....I am sorry that I brought this up to all of you, but sometimes this is a good place to vent stress and thats just what I kinda needed
Old 02-24-2004, 12:28 AM   #104
remember, remember

good luck... maybe you can share battle stories with gochiefs

-EBOLA-
Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-24-2004, 01:02 AM   #105
Sapere Aude

I still can't believe you were more concerned about getting an STD than getting some slut pregnant...
Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.