Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 02-22-2004, 05:33 PM  
AIC

Man I could be in trouble....

I just had sex with some slut I met at a party and after I came I realized that the condom had broke......I'm stressing out like crazy here. WHY AM I SO STUPID WHEN I GET DRUNK!!!! I normally wouldn't have had sex with a slut like her, but I think it's a combination of being really really drunk and had just broken up with my girlfriend...DAMNIT!
KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-22-2004, 06:04 PM   #16
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyGump
Why in the hell would you get on here and tell us something like that? I highly doubt you screwed anything but your hand.

But if I am wrong, you better go get your penis probed by your doctor. That's the price you pay for being a moron.

Rep !
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-22-2004, 06:06 PM   #17
World's finest morphius

I can't even pretend to relate.
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2004, 06:08 PM   #18
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Why in the hell would you get on here and tell us something like that? I highly doubt you screwed anything but your hand.

But if I am wrong, you better go get your penis probed by your doctor. That's the price you pay for being a moron.
And this chick can make brownies too!!
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-22-2004, 07:05 PM   #19
AIC

Quote:

Thanks
KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-22-2004, 07:12 PM   #20
Cog of Industry

There is something biblical about cutting off the part of your body that offends you (or causes you to sin).

So you have to choose between cutting off your hand, which hoisted all those drinks to your face - or cutting off your winkie, which led you into a bad situation with a skank. If you decide to do both, better do your winkie first, cause that might be hard to do with just one hand.
Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.
Old 02-22-2004, 07:32 PM   #21
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
WHY AM I SO STUPID WHEN I GET DRUNK!!!!
You sure that's the only time?

"Being drunk, fat and stupid is no way to go through life young man"
Dean Wormer to Flounder - Animal House.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2004, 07:37 PM   #22
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan
I just had sex with some slut I met at a party and after I came I realized that the condom had broke......I'm stressing out like crazy here. WHY AM I SO STUPID WHEN I GET DRUNK!!!! I normally wouldn't have had sex with a slut like her, but I think it's a combination of being really really drunk and had just broken up with my girlfriend...DAMNIT!
Ignorance is not the answer to the question....

That said, I've done the same thing 100x's.....never got a kid or a disease. But given the choice, at least the disease would have the common courtesy to kill me.

Kids just keep you broke, tired, and busy for 40 years....
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2004, 07:43 PM   #23
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan
I just had sex with some slut

...sex with a slut like her...

Sounds like you're the slut.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2004, 08:23 PM   #24
Living the dream

Yeah good call!
Bearcat2005 is not part of the Right 53.Bearcat2005 is not part of the Right 53.Bearcat2005 is not part of the Right 53.Bearcat2005 is not part of the Right 53.Bearcat2005 is not part of the Right 53.Bearcat2005 is not part of the Right 53.Bearcat2005 is not part of the Right 53.Bearcat2005 is not part of the Right 53.Bearcat2005 is not part of the Right 53.Bearcat2005 is not part of the Right 53.Bearcat2005 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-22-2004, 08:33 PM   #25
21st Century Schizoid Fan

This thread is worthless without ... oh, never mind.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2004, 08:37 PM   #26
Wheeeeee!!!

After reading all the caring and heartfelt replies, the moral to the story is:

1. Dont go charging into battle sans your armour.

2. If you choose to ignore (1), do not sign onto www.chiefsplanet.com and expect sympathy/advice. Simply control your urge to tell the world wide web about your blatenly stupid sexual escapades. If you can't, you'll be verbally bashed into the next lifetime by evey Planeteer with an operational keyboard.
4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-22-2004, 08:37 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch
That said, I've done the same thing 100x's
You've had 100 condoms break? Are the ones you use homemade or something?
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2004, 08:38 PM   #28
Supporter

First the women can't handle him.

Now he's got to have Custom build Goodyear condoms.

Brad...
Turning them inside out and shaking the fug out of em,....doesn't count as recycling.

Maybe a needle is just poking through them?
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2004, 08:39 PM   #29
Wheeeeee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
You've had 100 condoms break? Are the ones you use homemade or something?
Siran Wrap and a rubber band!
4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-22-2004, 08:41 PM   #30
In Pat We Trust

1. Physically take this person somewhere they can get the "morning after pill" and watch them take it.

2. Learn from your experience.
el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.