Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 02-22-2004, 05:33 PM  
AIC

Man I could be in trouble....

I just had sex with some slut I met at a party and after I came I realized that the condom had broke......I'm stressing out like crazy here. WHY AM I SO STUPID WHEN I GET DRUNK!!!! I normally wouldn't have had sex with a slut like her, but I think it's a combination of being really really drunk and had just broken up with my girlfriend...DAMNIT!
KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-24-2004, 02:43 AM   #121
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Y'know, I've got a pretty liberal view on things like this... but, that attitude kinda sickens me. I hope you're just being flippant on the board. I poke around a lot, but if I happened to knock a broad up, I certaintly wouldn't have the "Eh, fuck it" attitude. It's a child, man.
Agreed 100%, if he's just saying that and wouldn't really do that (which I hope would be the case) it's still not even funny to joke around about. Something to think about..
WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-24-2004, 02:45 AM   #122
remember, remember

Quote:
I may be fuzzy on the details of his life, but your post was reckless. It suggested that he just knocked up a broad he wanted nothing to do with. A one night stand he hoped would go away. It paints a picture of a person that is definitely not the person I've shared beers with in person.
it's not intentionally reckless, and I can tell you personally that I had no intention of defaming bran... obviously, the woman in question didn't turn out to be the person he thought she was after long-term... from what he told me (haven't had the chance to meet up with bran yet, as I had to work the night he invited me to his bro's house to play video games), he tried to make things work with the girl in question, and she obviously wasn't what he thought she was... the fact that he married her gives me respect for him, as that's prolly what I'd do (that's just how I was raised), or at least own up for the children...

man, how did this turn into a back/forth on bran's ex??

-EBOLA-
Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-24-2004, 02:46 AM   #123
remember, remember

oh, and the 'he' two posts ago or so was referring to paul... kcchiefsman

-EBOLA-
Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-24-2004, 02:47 AM   #124
Fall down 7 times, get up 8

Quote:
I may be fuzzy on the details of his life, but your post was reckless. It suggested that he just knocked up a broad he wanted nothing to do with. A one night stand he hoped would go away. It paints a picture of a person that is definitely not the person I've shared beers with in person.
Brandon is easy. I saw two guys pick him up after only a couple of beers.
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.
Old 02-24-2004, 02:56 AM   #125
remember, remember

Quote:
I know, man. I know. Hence the "I know you didn't intend it" in my original reply.

Just thought the post painted KCM in a bad light, and wanted to clear the air for the bystanders.
fair 'nuff

it's too damned early in the morning here though, maybe I should just go back to typing up the damned paper I'm working on and waste time on here tomorrow... hmmm

-EBOLA-
Old 02-24-2004, 03:09 AM   #126
remember, remember

Quote:
It's all good, dude. I know you're a good kid. Just didn't wanna see people think less of Bran. Never meant anything negative against you.
gracias

-EBOLA-
Old 02-24-2004, 04:05 AM   #127
v^V^v^V^v^V^

Screw this feckin' lovefest...
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-12-2004, 10:06 AM   #128
Most Valuable Poster

so what is the status on this situation??? Is is safe to call you "Dada" yet?
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2004, 01:19 PM   #129
Whatever..

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan
I just had sex with some slut I met at a party and after I came I realized that the condom had broke......I'm stressing out like crazy here. WHY AM I SO STUPID WHEN I GET DRUNK!!!! I normally wouldn't have had sex with a slut like her, but I think it's a combination of being really really drunk and had just broken up with my girlfriend...DAMNIT!

YOU screw up, and then if she does get pregnant,,,,you say abortion or adoption,,,you stupid I hope god never gives you any children, and what makes you think she was the slut,,,sounds to me like you where the whore,,,,
chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 12-08-2004, 03:02 PM   #130
Green Lantern

Which is why I don't use condoms when I am drinking. Duh! I mean they always seem to break when you are drinking....Mercy sakes....

Oh and honey if you are reading this from home, I was just talking out my tail, making a funny
jollymon is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.jollymon is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 12-13-2004, 10:20 AM   #131
Beyond the Rapids

I dont recall seeing this thread before for some reason, but... pathetic
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2005, 11:51 PM   #132
MVP

Why on God's Earth did I get rep from gochiefs on this thread on the 15th and 13th of this month?
WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 05-09-2005, 05:57 AM   #133
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch
Ignorance is not the answer to the question....

That said, I've done the same thing 100x's.....never got a kid or a disease. But given the choice, at least the disease would have the common courtesy to kill me.

Kids just keep you broke, tired, and busy for 40 years....
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-28-2013, 04:52 PM   #134
mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Gump View Post
Why in the hell would you get on here and tell us something like that? I highly doubt you screwed anything but your hand.

But if I am wrong, you better go get your penis probed by your doctor. That's the price you pay for being a moron.
Apparently this is the very first positive rep I ever gave out. Interesting.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.