Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 05-20-2003, 06:56 PM  
'Tis my eye!

Hats off to the night crew...

I very rarely get the chance to post around here when I'm not at work...

Seriously, you people on the night crew are funny as hell, I really enjoyed it.

Good night all!
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2003, 09:40 PM   #151
El' Barto

Quote:
Originally posted by Skip Towne
Hey, dipstick, I just made that up. Trying to be polite. OK, fuck that. (Taking off the cyber gloves)
Dipstick? What are you gonna do, check his fluid level's.
JOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-20-2003, 09:44 PM   #152
Supporter

Quote:
Originally posted by jOhN

Dipstick? What are you gonna do, check his fluid level's.
Sorry for my slow response, I had to go take a JOhn.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-20-2003, 09:46 PM   #153
El' Barto

Quote:
Originally posted by Skip Towne
Sorry for my slow response, I had to go take a JOhn.

No you had to go to the John.
JOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-20-2003, 09:47 PM   #154
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Re: Hats off to the night crew...

Quote:
Originally posted by htismaqe
I very rarely get the chance to post around here when I'm not at work...

Seriously, you people on the night crew are funny as hell, I really enjoyed it.

Good night all!
I hold this thing together. Without me, this place is nothing. That's why I hold the leverage in the contract negotiations. I want a new deal, or I'm holding out.
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-20-2003, 09:49 PM   #155
El' Barto

Re: Re: Hats off to the night crew...

Quote:
Originally posted by Oprah

I hold this thing together. Without me, this place is nothing. That's why I hold the leverage in the contract negotiations. I want a new deal, or I'm holding out.
& STFD
Old 05-20-2003, 09:50 PM   #156
MVP

Quote:

Is that go chiefs I'm hearing ????????
LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.
Old 05-20-2003, 09:52 PM   #157
El' Barto

Re: Re: Re: Hats off to the night crew...

Quote:
Originally posted by LVNHACK

Is that go chiefs I'm hearing ????????
Sounds like it
Old 05-20-2003, 09:52 PM   #158
I am Number Six

Quote:

Would that be a new book deal or magazine deal, Oprah?
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-20-2003, 09:53 PM   #159
MVP

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hats off to the night crew...

Quote:

Sounds like it

That's what I thought.........
LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.
Old 05-20-2003, 09:54 PM   #160
Starter

Since when did Oprah join the board?
Mr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 05-20-2003, 09:57 PM   #161
MVP

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Christopher

Since Cody lost another bet............
Old 05-20-2003, 09:57 PM   #162
El' Barto

Quote:
Steadman coudn't find it, so she heard about ENDelt
Old 05-20-2003, 09:59 PM   #163
Starter

Quote:

LVNHACK, I was not around when Cody lost the bet...what was he betting on this time?
Mr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 05-20-2003, 10:02 PM   #164
MVP

Quote:

Cody lost on the Lakers.............
Old 05-20-2003, 10:05 PM   #165
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Quote:
Once again...you'll find out, on the next Oprah.

I'm not Cody. I am the real Oprah. Don't listen to them, they don't know what they're talking about.
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.