Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

View Poll Results: Do you get head on a regular basis?
Everytime my wife/gf/random person engage in coitus, I receive oral pleasure. 72 59.50%
My wife/gf/random person is allergic to skin in the genital region so I never receive oral pleasure. 3 2.48%
I only receive oral pleasure on special occasions. 28 23.14%
I only receive oral pleasure when I pay a hooker aka the billay option 4 3.31%
I am Clay and never get laid so this pole is irrelevant. 14 11.57%
Voters: 121. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-19-2014, 11:09 AM  
Banned

Oral Sex Frequency

So I've seen many of you guys bitch about not getting blow jobs frequently.

How often do you get them? Or in katipan's/luv's/billay's case, how often do you give them?

Oral is part of foreplay for my wife and I so I get head just about every time before we ****. U jelly?
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-19-2014, 11:46 AM   #46
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Nah. I began that nine months ago. I kept up messaging the Tinder chick because she started it and was curious to see how far I could go before I'd stop getting replies.
Ladies and gentlemen, the new Keg in KC.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 11:49 AM   #47
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
Mine too, hence the "often" but I'd rather give her what we both really want is all. That's just what's best in my house.YMMV
Her rationale is that when we get down to business, it's a whole production.

She's got to get hers first, and that takes a while. But she knows how to hit my release valve in about 3 min. With a 3 yr old in the house it's quicker and easier just to get me off when I need it, and then I always end up giving her hers during that rico post.
I'm really ****ing loving the way things are now. She's pretty hot, so I can really need some relief at any given moment.
We have been together for 5 years, and went through a really dry period after the kid....it was not easy for me.
Now it's like twice a week or more. I can definitely live with that.
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 11:50 AM   #48
11-5, baby

Quote:
Nah. I began that nine months ago. I kept up messaging the Tinder chick because she started it and was curious to see how far I could go before I'd stop getting replies.
Fire up that Pip Boy and allocate more points to Charisma.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 11:51 AM   #49
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
Fire up that Pip Boy and allocate more points to Charisma.
How about points in employment beyond freelance writing at $50 a job and announcing for $10/hr for 10 hours a month?
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 11:54 AM   #50
Fight, build, win!

Everyone knows the ring goes on the blowies stop.

Kids let this be a lesson for you. Avoid the ring as long as possible. Or stash Ho money.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 11:55 AM   #51
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post

Kids let this be a lesson for you. Avoid the ring as long as possible. Or stash Ho money.
Not true.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-19-2014, 11:58 AM   #52
No Keys, No Problem

Gents,

If your woman won't go down you might need to clean up the area. If that fails, shame her into it.

"Really? Wow. Every girl I've ever been with does this."
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 12-19-2014, 11:59 AM   #53
All about that Paper Boi

Quote:
Post the convo here.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 11:59 AM   #54
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
Gents,

If your woman won't go down you might need to clean up the area. If that fails, shame her into it.

"Really? Wow. Every girl I've ever been with does this."

"honey...15 pieces of flare is the minimum. You do want to do more than the minimum, don't you"?
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 11:59 AM   #55
11-5, baby

Quote:
How about points in employment beyond freelance writing at $50 a job and announcing for $10/hr for 10 hours a month?
That too.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 12:00 PM   #56
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
Blow jobs are foreplay. I love my wife enough to not blow in her mouth...often...
me too. or at least without a heads up
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 12:00 PM   #57
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post

I don't think this is Universal Truth.
I am in the camp that Oral is part of a healthy sexual relationship.
That being said, I am healthy
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 12:02 PM   #58
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochise View Post
Where is the "not interested, let's get down to business" option?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
kinda agree with this one. its only a few minutes before I'm saying "I wish this was in your vagina instead"
This I don't get.

A ladygarden is a lush patch of land, but a mouth, a mouth has . . . dexterity.

Vagslappin' is like a good roller coaster, throw your hands in the air and ride like your hair's on fire.

But a BJ with a modicum of expertise. Often is the time I black out, and wake up later like I'd hibernated all winter with a sammich and beer on the night table. Bitch could've robbed me blind in the mean time.

BJ's turn me into a fainting goat.

Last edited by Baby Lee; 12-19-2014 at 12:14 PM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 12:03 PM   #59
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post

"honey...15 pieces of flare is the minimum. You do want to do more than the minimum, don't you"?
You know who else gave blow jobs? The Nazis, that's who.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 12:04 PM   #60
Resident Glue Sniffer

Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.