Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 06-27-2009, 02:51 PM  
Most Valuable Poster

Claythan now looking to get into modeling? OMFG Awesome find.

... so, I was working on some SEO stuff for a client... and I thought... Oh, I wonder if Clayton Wendler still ranks #1 for that thread "Man Embarassed by Penis Size Secretly Gets His Brother to Have Sex ...". That thread now ranks #2 for his name.

But I nearly ruined my monitor by spitting water all over it when I saw the page that ranks 5th for his name.

http://www.exploremodeling.com/conte...n_Wendler.aspx

I got an extra chuckle when I noticed that he had ZERO votes.

Is this quite possibly the most awesomest interweb find EVAR?

EDIT: Site down due to comment hilarity... but the cache is here for a couple days, anyway:

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:...&ct=clnk&gl=us

Last edited by teedubya; 06-27-2009 at 09:22 PM..
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2009, 08:12 PM   #121
Opie and Anthony XM 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
I'm going to need the actual link, because the one in the OP doesn't work for me.
They removed him from their site. I was going to update the comments on here but didn't get it done in time.
Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-27-2009, 08:14 PM   #122
Training Camp Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari Chi3fs View Post

Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-27-2009, 08:18 PM   #123
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus View Post
They removed him from their site. I was going to update the comments on here but didn't get it done in time.
They did, or he did?
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2009, 08:21 PM   #124
don't tell me about collage

wow
88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 06-27-2009, 08:21 PM   #125
Opie and Anthony XM 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
They did, or he did?
Well I guess he said he didn't even enter himself, so I guess it's just whatever you believe.
Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-27-2009, 08:23 PM   #126
__

This may be the best thing ever.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2009, 08:38 PM   #127
Most Valuable Poster

The best ball busting EVER! I had to tell my wife why I would randomly bust out in laughter during dinner. lol
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2009, 08:39 PM   #128
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus View Post
Well I guess he said he didn't even enter himself, so I guess it's just whatever you believe.
If he didn't, I wonder who would have. I mean, someone also pointed out this site to a potential date of his not too long ago, too. People have been irritated with him (moreso than usual) lately. Hmmm.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2009, 08:40 PM   #129
Most Valuable Poster

Here is the Google Cache: no comments though. :-(

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:...&ct=clnk&gl=us
Old 06-27-2009, 09:11 PM   #130
Fish are scared of me

Well, one thing this thread tought me was to turn my head away from the computer while drinking beer and reading comments!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2009, 09:21 PM   #131
Most Valuable Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer View Post
Well, one thing this thread tought me was to turn my head away from the computer while drinking beer and reading comments!
Yeah... I learned nearly the same lesson. I'm glad I wasn't snacking on something... I'm sure with the violent laughter... I could have died.
Old 06-27-2009, 09:32 PM   #132
MY LITTLE #15

While some things are deserved, I don't think it makes us any better by relishing in it. Of course, I don't believe in being cruel to someone. Karma can be a bitch.
Old 06-27-2009, 09:39 PM   #133
Most Valuable Poster

NOooo. This shall be relished FOREVER!!! Mwha hah aha
Old 06-27-2009, 10:14 PM   #134
remember, remember

I'll cop to the comments from the following people...

jason whitlock, the_real_shaq, nick athan, martha wendler's basement and clayton wendler's sister.
Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:19 PM   #135
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
While some things are deserved, I don't think it makes us any better by relishing in it. Of course, I don't believe in being cruel to someone. Karma can be a bitch.
Those comments by you on the site weren't so nice.
LaChapelle ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.LaChapelle ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.