Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 12:49 AM  
Just a li'l Evel

Oh Man... the Kirstie Tynes site is gonna get some MAD hits tonight!!!!

Remember these threads from the week we released him? (click on ALL pics!)

Check this shiznit out from the hall of classics....

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...8&page=8&pp=15
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-25-2008, 11:47 AM   #91
I'm with the banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindavinson
her "personal" myspace is NOT searchable. she did not use her real name for that account. therefore...someone on here knows her and i will find out who it is. and as for stealing her personal snapshots and posting them here...that is going to damn far. if even ONE picture of my granddaughter ends up here...i can PROMISE you will end up in court!!
I am Sparticus.
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-25-2008, 11:47 AM   #92
Most Valuable Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlurking

Man, this girl is a bit high on herself isn't she?

I really want one of those 2006 Kirstie Tynes Calendars.
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-25-2008, 11:48 AM   #93
MVP

Quote:
her "personal" myspace is NOT searchable. she did not use her real name for that account. therefore...someone on here knows her and i will find out who it is. and as for stealing her personal snapshots and posting them here...that is going to damn far. if even ONE picture of my granddaughter ends up here...i can PROMISE you will end up in court!!
hahaha

I have never seen someone so ****ing horny for the camera be so pissy about there picture being viewed. If you don't want people to see them, DON'T POST ON THE F&CKING INTERNET YOU STUPID ATTENTION WHORE.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 01-25-2008, 11:49 AM   #94
Most Valuable Poster

Quote:

Hi Kirstie Tynes Mom. Could you hook me up with one of those SWEEEET 2006 Kirstie Tynes Calendars?
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-25-2008, 11:50 AM   #95
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari Chi3fs
Hi Kirstie Tynes Mom. Could you hook me up with one of those SWEEEET 2006 Kirstie Tynes Calendars?

Make sure you get it autographed!
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 01-25-2008, 11:51 AM   #96
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Out of curiosity, what do you think the charge(s) would be?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-25-2008, 11:51 AM   #97
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Copy of fefefe.jpg (3.1 KB, 639 views)
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-25-2008, 11:51 AM   #98
Rookie

again...this is not kirstie...this is her mother. and there is not a problem with her photos being VIEWED. there is a problem with her pictures being STOLEN and EDITED in a derogatory way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlurking
hahaha

I have never seen someone so ****ing horny for the camera be so pissy about there picture being viewed. If you don't want people to see them, DON'T POST ON THE F&CKING INTERNET YOU STUPID ATTENTION WHORE.
lindavinson has disabled reputation

Old 01-25-2008, 11:51 AM   #99
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari Chi3fs
I really want one of those 2006 Kirstie Tynes Calendars.
I dont know, I may have to get me one of these.

MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-25-2008, 11:53 AM   #100
"Think BOOM!"

You know, I'm of the opinion that Kirstie's mom is the one behind of all the merchandise and all the pictures. Kirstie actually looks quite sad in some of pictures and videos?

I don't think Kirstie wants any of this.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-25-2008, 11:53 AM   #101
You Sweetie!

two in the entertainer, one in the panty-stainer.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-25-2008, 11:54 AM   #102
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
again...this is not kirstie...this is her mother. and there is not a problem with her photos being VIEWED. there is a problem with her pictures being STOLEN and EDITED in a derogatory way!
You just wrote that she is your granddaughter.

Old 01-25-2008, 11:55 AM   #103
Most Valuable Poster

Quote:
Get a sense of humor... you post something online... us photoshoppers may see fit to make a joke or two. And, there isn't a damn thing you can do about. Now, when you bitch and complain like this, on a forum like this... you really make things worse for yourself.

Do you think scolding us will makes us want to stop, or does it add fuel to the fire?

I may have to add your daughters face to a 2 girls 1 cup video now.

Old 01-25-2008, 11:56 AM   #104
MVP

No problem Mrs. Vinson. I will personally take down the threads. May I wish you a wonderful day and thank you for stopping by ChiefsPlanet.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 01-25-2008, 11:56 AM   #105
Rookie

According to my attorney there are several we could push.
Harassment
Slander
Defamation of Character (somewhat the same as slander but a little different) and
Copyright Infringement (which the photographers involved could also file suit on)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger
Out of curiosity, what do you think the charge(s) would be?
lindavinson has disabled reputation

Closed Thread