Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 06-22-2007, 07:09 PM  
MY LITTLE #15

I have a date.

I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****

Last edited by luv; 03-08-2010 at 01:24 AM..
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2013, 12:23 PM   #9886
legend

Or maybe she wanted a ride to taco bell.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:31 PM   #9887
Take a Chill Pill

Yeah I talked to her today. She wanted some 4th meal.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2013, 10:47 PM   #9888
legend

****ing knew it.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2013, 01:03 AM   #9889
The chosen one

You're just smarter than the average person.
HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.
Old 03-07-2013, 01:08 PM   #9890
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyBadger View Post
You're just smarter than the average person.
I've been telling my mom this, she just doesn't listen.
Old 03-07-2013, 10:48 PM   #9891
The chosen one

I listen to you. I do.
HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.
Old 03-07-2013, 10:53 PM   #9892
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyBadger View Post
I listen to you. I do.
I know, babycakes.
Old 03-07-2013, 10:54 PM   #9893
The chosen one

You don't, I die a little inside.
Old 03-16-2013, 10:43 PM   #9894
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by something cooler View Post
I know, babycakes.
Just don't ask for the "Johnny" cakes
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.