Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 01-23-2006, 11:07 AM  
Veteran

Online flirting

Is online flirting, when you know your S.O. disapproves, OK because you "are only flirting online and not in the real world"?

My opinion (surprise, surprise) is that it's not OK, period. It's said to be OK because it's not face-to-face, and online it's just fun and games.

I call bullshit. People meet online friends in person all the time. They even meet their future spouses online. The "it's only online" argument is bogus.

I would also imagine that many of those who feel it's OK would be less than eager to have their own S.O.s discover their activity.

Thoughts?

Last edited by Clint in Wichita; 01-23-2006 at 04:25 PM..
Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-19-2006, 07:25 AM   #511
Scott Pioli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan
I know you seen me on the video
I know you heard me on the radio
But you still don't pay me no attention
Listenin to what your girlfriends mention
She's a slut, she's a hoe, she's a freak
Got a different girl every day of the week
It's cool, not tryin to put a rush on you
I had to let you know that I got a crush on you
You go Lil' Mer.
The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-02-2009, 10:09 AM   #512
Pink Paradise 2010

i am sorry i have to disagree, i think that it is a bad idea to flirt online if you have a S.O, it can cause a lot of problems between the two....