Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-23-2006, 11:07 AM  
Veteran

Online flirting

Is online flirting, when you know your S.O. disapproves, OK because you "are only flirting online and not in the real world"?

My opinion (surprise, surprise) is that it's not OK, period. It's said to be OK because it's not face-to-face, and online it's just fun and games.

I call bullshit. People meet online friends in person all the time. They even meet their future spouses online. The "it's only online" argument is bogus.

I would also imagine that many of those who feel it's OK would be less than eager to have their own S.O.s discover their activity.

Thoughts?

Last edited by Clint in Wichita; 01-23-2006 at 04:25 PM..
Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-24-2006, 01:08 PM   #421
Wasted away again...

Man, this is going to be a great off-season.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2006, 01:21 PM   #422
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod
Uh, my sole contribution to this thread this morning has been (rather effortlessly) goading ENDelt into neg-repping Mer. Once I saw that you and Red were actually pissed off and not having fun, I quit posting.

So I hope that death and cancer shit isn't aimed at me.
Well I ****ing hope you get a hang nail and a toothache.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2006, 01:28 PM   #423
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mer
Well I fucking hope you get a hang nail and a toothache.

whoa, slow down there, Mer.

wishing cancer and death on someone is one thing, but toothaches are just over the line

not cool!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg geico_caveman.jpg (24.9 KB, 203 views)
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-24-2006, 01:28 PM   #424
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Mer really doesn't like neg rep. I think she may wish cancer on you.
I don't think she likes people speculating on her bra cup size, either.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2006, 01:33 PM   #425
Sapere Aude

All I know is that if my wife even dreams of neg repping me, she'd better wake up and apologize.
Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2006, 01:34 PM   #426
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
It seems to have served you well.
She is a good sport.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2006, 01:35 PM   #427
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John
All I know is that if my wife even dreams of neg repping me, she'd better wake up and apologize.
Call me and I'll punch her in the gut.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2006, 01:39 PM   #428
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John
Nice quote from "Reservoir Dogs". Come on girl. Do better than that.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2006, 01:40 PM   #429
MER

Quote:
You left out the n.
That was just wrong.

HEY. I had an epiphany.

I think you lifted me to heights of CP Icon glory, just so you could snatch it from me and hold it out of my reach, dancing and giggling with glee. Build a woman up. Break her down. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Can I have Tom's number?
Old 01-24-2006, 01:42 PM   #430
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red
Nice quote from "Reservoir Dogs". Come on girl. Do better than that.
I forgot about the neg rep scene in Reservoir Dogs.
Old 01-24-2006, 01:45 PM   #431
MER

I wonder what Tim's number is.
Old 01-24-2006, 01:47 PM   #432
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mer
I wonder what Tim's number is.
Skip has Hatt Melm's number. I think.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2006, 01:48 PM   #433
MER

Quote:
I thought you didn't like guys you couldn't straddle.
ACK. alpaca!! alpaca!!

You win!!
Old 01-24-2006, 01:52 PM   #434
When a nightmare becomes real

If my wife ever joined Chiefsplanet i'd negative rep bomb her, and get her banned, somehow.
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-24-2006, 01:56 PM   #435
Whatever..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz
i wore her out last night ... didn't get much sleep

i think she's still napping

You promisied.........
chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.