Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 10-18-2005, 10:39 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

Down goes the Beer Looter. Long Live Endelt260 in Photoshop Lore

The first of many:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attac...id=48288&stc=1

Disclaimer: I made none of these.

Last edited by BigRedChief; 10-18-2005 at 10:48 PM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2005, 01:52 PM   #91
Hi, I'm Llama

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggRedChief
dude this is an Endelt260 thread only.
ok then, here is my best ENDelt..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg endeltsponge.jpg (36.4 KB, 511 views)
grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-27-2005, 01:59 PM   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandllama
ok then, here is my best ENDelt..
Holy crap that is funny chit man. Rep
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2005, 02:02 PM   #93
New and Improved

I forgot about that thread. Still some funny shit.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2005, 02:23 PM   #94
MER

Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2005, 02:35 PM   #95
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
I think I'd rather have a piss stain photoshopped on me.

Somebody's not getting a please the next time I demand a beer.

wanna bet?
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2005, 02:38 PM   #96
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Are you calling me out in front of the fellas?
Why would today be different? She owns you, dude.
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 12-27-2005, 02:38 PM   #97
MER

no honey. i'm sorry. please don't hit me.
Old 12-27-2005, 02:43 PM   #98
Giggitty!

oy

chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-27-2005, 02:52 PM   #99
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
Why would today be different? She owns you, dude.
Or at least his balls.
You'd think he would snatch them out of her purse next time he headed home.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2005, 02:57 PM   #100
New and Improved

Quote:
I'd have to be careful. What if she doesn't have them labeled and I accidentally grab her husband's? Boy, that would be embarassing.
Imagine the look on HIS face.
Old 12-27-2005, 03:04 PM   #101
The Dude Abides

Quote:
I can ban you, you know.
Eh, you love me too much for that.

Besides, I'll bring the Jager to the next tailgate, if you bring the Redbull.
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 12-27-2005, 03:05 PM   #102
MER

Quote:
I'd have to be careful. What if she doesn't have them labeled and I accidentally grab her husband's? Boy, that would be embarassing.
His are in the trunk.
Along with his spare tire.
Old 12-27-2005, 03:37 PM   #103
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish
Endelt's been captured by Islamic Jihadists!!
Now this here is some funny funny sh*t!

*I gotta great kick outta this one. Thanks gblowfish!
RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.
Old 12-27-2005, 03:51 PM   #104
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mer
His are in the trunk.
Along with his spare tire.
Wow, I've heard of "putting your junk in her trunk" but that takes on new meaning.
Ralphy Boy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Ralphy Boy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Ralphy Boy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Ralphy Boy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Ralphy Boy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Ralphy Boy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Ralphy Boy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Ralphy Boy is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 12-30-2005, 03:27 PM   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBull
Now this here is some funny funny sh*t!

*I gotta great kick outta this one. Thanks gblowfish!
yep mega rep worthy