Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 05-01-2005, 01:51 AM  
The pizza king of kansas

I feel shitty

drank tequila and beer and ate pizza. threw up and feel crappy. Then releaseing my emotions like crazy. Feeling bad cause my brother compared my articles to toliet paper. Anybody think i'm over reacting.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2005, 08:11 PM   #91
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefs4me
No...but I can think of something I would like to drive thru your freaking head........
and you wonder why you're getting burned more than a rabbit in a prarie fire.

You can't keep pulling shit like that, and then say "well, I was just kidding anyway..jeeesh.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2005, 08:12 PM   #92
Whatever..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian
Short?

Hell, I'd Dislocate you uterus before the helmet was in the garage.

chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 05-01-2005, 08:16 PM   #93
Screw U if U can't take a joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
I've always said that if your family can't shoot you straight, who can.

Dude, there's half a dozen people on here who have told you for years that you can't write. People without proper grammar and tense skills (that's you) cannot be writers. You should take your brother's criticism seriously, but not personally.
Harsh but true.

You have a good spirit kcnut, you will find the career that fits you.
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-01-2005, 08:17 PM   #94
Whatever..

Quote:
and you wonder why you're getting burned more than a rabbit in a prarie fire.

You can't keep pulling shit like that, and then say "well, I was just kidding anyway..jeeesh.

What in the hell are you talking about? There you go saying I am bitching again when it's you doing all the whining....you will know when I am bitching.

And by the way......I wasn't kidding....
chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 05-01-2005, 08:20 PM   #95
Supporter

I know. You're not clever enough to even pass that flatulate off as a joke.

We know you just Crapped your pants at the Win Dixie again.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2005, 08:25 PM   #96
Whatever..

Quote:
I know. You're not clever enough to even pass that flatulate off as a joke.

We know you just Crapped your pants at the Win Dixie again.

gosh, you have shit on the mind a lot......don't you?
Old 05-01-2005, 08:27 PM   #97
I'll be back.

chiefs4me...do you really need all that space in your sig? Just a suggestion, it seems rather inefficient.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2005, 08:30 PM   #98
Whatever..

Quote:
Originally Posted by gochiefs
chiefs4me...do you really need all that space in your sig? Just a suggestion, it seems rather inefficient.

Old 05-01-2005, 08:31 PM   #99
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy
Here is a petition to get Brad his job back.

http://www.petitiononline.com/bradesex/petition.html
Hey - who the hell signed my name?
Old 05-01-2005, 08:31 PM   #100
I'll be back.

Quote:
Have I offended you? Please accept my humblest apologies.

I'm just saying...there's no reason for all that white space in your sig.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2005, 08:32 PM   #101
When a nightmare becomes real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Hey - who the hell signed my name?
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-01-2005, 08:33 PM   #102
Whatever..

Quote:
Originally Posted by gochiefs
Have I offended you? Please accept my humblest apologies.

I'm just saying...there's no reason for all that white space in your sig.

Old 05-01-2005, 08:34 PM   #103
I'll be back.

Quote:
Are you going to edit it or not? I'm just looking out for the planet...
Old 05-01-2005, 08:35 PM   #104
Banned

1989 the number another summer (get down)
Sound of the funky drummer
Music hittin' your heart cause I know you got sould
(Brothers and sisters, hey)
Listen if you're missin' y'all
Swingin' while I'm singin'
Givin' whatcha gettin'
Knowin' what I know
While the Black bands sweatin'
And the rhythm rhymes rollin'
Got to give us what we want
Gotta give us what we need
Our freedom of speech is freedom or death
We got to fight the powers that be
Lemme hear you say
Fight the power

As the rhythm designed to bounce
What counts is that the rhymes
Designed to fill your mind
Now that you've realized the prides arrived
We got to pump the stuff to make us tough
from the heart
It's a start, a work of art
To revolutionize make a change nothin's strange
People, people we are the same
No we're not the same
Cause we don't know the game
What we need is awareness, we can't get careless
You say what is this?
My beloved lets get down to business
Mental self defensive fitness
(Yo) bum rush the show
You gotta go for what you know
Make everybody see, in order to fight the powers that be
Lemme hear you say...
Fight the Power

Elvis was a hero to most
But he never meant shit to me you see
Straight up racist that sucker was
Simple and plain
Mother **** him and John Wayne
Cause I'm Black and I'm proud
I'm ready and hyped plus I'm amped
Most of my heroes don't appear on no stamps
Sample a look back you look and find
Nothing but rednecks for 400 years if you check
Don't worry be happy
Was a number one jam
Damn if I say it you can slap me right here
(Get it) lets get this party started right
Right on, c'mon
What we got to say
Power to the people no delay
To make everybody see
In order to fight the powers that be
FloridaChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FloridaChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 05-01-2005, 08:35 PM   #105
When a nightmare becomes real

Hello - emoticon tard on the loose.
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.