Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2020, 11:16 AM   Topic Starter
Supporter

KC BBQ Store - Cyber Monday 20% off

Last year we had a great thread about BBQ sauce around this time. The KC BBQ Store was offering free shipping. This year they have 20% on Monday. I haven't calculated it out, but I'd imagine it would be a similar discount.

https://www.thekansascitybbqstore.com

For reference, here is last year's thread: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=327072

Once again I'm hoping people will throw out suggestions, maybe something new you've tried. Based on some excellent suggestions last time, I'm already planning on getting some Blue's Hog Original and Firebug Hot & Regular.

I am curious about some other sauces as well, so help me out if you have any knowledge. I saw there is a Blue's Hog Smokey Mountain. How does it compare to the Original? I was also curious about the following sauces: EAT Barbecue The Next Big Thing, Joe's Kansas City, and Squeal Like a Pig.
Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.