Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-29-2014, 11:01 PM  
Be Kind To Your Pets

***OFFICIAL Kansas City Royals Vs. Oakland A's Post Season Wild Card Thread 9/30***

Let me start by saying,
I ****ING hate Oakland.
I despise ALL THINGS OAKLAND.
I especially despise the Oakland Raiders, Oakland Fans, and today I especially despise their weak ass, carpetbagging "Oakland "A's" baseball team.
Why?
Glad you asked.
I'll tell you why:
Because I'm old enough to remember what happened here, and what has been stolen from us as a city.

Let me tell you a story from a long time ago:
Spoiler!

Last edited by gblowfish; 09-30-2014 at 10:14 AM..
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:06 PM   #1381
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

That's why the way we play doesn't correlate well in October. Power ball and pitching is what wins titles.
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:06 PM   #1382
Mahomes > God

That was one of the most dumbfounding things I've ever seen...
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:06 PM   #1383
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
Well done, Ned. Well done.

Right call. Don't care what happens.

Really?
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:06 PM   #1384
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Probably true. I was glad he was pulled but you definitely could argue Ventura wasn't the reliever to put in. Probably should have been Herrera.
Not probably. Why would you put a kid in a situation he has never been in during this kind of game? And you wonder why I bashed on Yost all season.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:06 PM   #1385
Wasted away again...

Ned's a ****ing moron. Shields is a grinder and should have never been pulled in that situation.

Especially for a ****ING ROOKIE STARTING PITCHER!

GODDAMN, I'm ****ing pissed.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:06 PM   #1386
Forever Royal

So why no lefty?
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:06 PM   #1387
MVP

Shields would have pitched out of that maybe only giving up 1 run.
kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:06 PM   #1388
Shit

I logged back in to say I didn't wanna see Ventura in with guys on, he gave up the home run faster than I could type
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:06 PM   #1389
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Expectations View Post
Great season, the Brewers made the right move with Yost.

Wtf
Yeah great ****ing franchise they are. They blew a huge ass lead this year without Yost.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:06 PM   #1390
PermaBanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
Hope we don't **** him for life
Have to hope he has more testicular fortitude, but this is rough.

When Shields was pulled initially, I honestly didn't think it was for Ventura. Liked the move to go get the starter, though.

Wouldn't have bitched about Ventura before the fact, though. Interesting that this was the decision instead of stretching one of the big 3.
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:06 PM   #1391
CHANGEd your mind yet????

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
Well done, Ned. Well done.

Right call. Don't care what happens.
Nope.
memyselfI has disabled reputation
Old 09-30-2014, 08:06 PM   #1392
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeatRock View Post
You really are this ****ing dumb! WOW
Has to be trolling.

uh, right?
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:07 PM   #1393
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75 View Post
YES
When the biggest dumbass on this board says you're a dumbass, chances are, you're a dumbass!
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:07 PM   #1394
Agree to Disagree

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Dude gave up a bloop hit and a 3-2 walk. I get having a quick trigger, but you go to Herrera there, a guy who is used to pitching w/ guys on base and a guy who K's more batters than Ventura.
But Hamas, don't you understand that Herrera is "the 7th inning guy". ****ing stupid.
KevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-30-2014, 08:07 PM   #1395
Veteran

Yost has to go. I don't care if we come back to win this game. That was absolutely asinine. A YOUNG starter, inherits two runners with hitters coming up that are waiting for, and tee off, on fastballs. What in the world do you think those guys will be looking for? How often has Ventura come out with a sharp curve or slider to start the game? He doesn't. The guy comes out throwing fastballs. It's not hard to gameplan for him. Thanks Yost. The fans come out and support this team like no other for this game and you rip their hearts out with stupidity.
KCCHIEFS27 would the whole thing.KCCHIEFS27 would the whole thing.KCCHIEFS27 would the whole thing.KCCHIEFS27 would the whole thing.KCCHIEFS27 would the whole thing.KCCHIEFS27 would the whole thing.KCCHIEFS27 would the whole thing.KCCHIEFS27 would the whole thing.KCCHIEFS27 would the whole thing.KCCHIEFS27 would the whole thing.KCCHIEFS27 would the whole thing.