Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-22-2020, 10:41 PM  
Supporter

WTF is with the defense?

That's 2 games in a row they really didn't do a ****ing thing. Carr had all ****ing night to throw. Guys are dropping shoulders and not wrapping up. YAC is killing us. Receivers are running wide open.

I will give them some credit in that I thought they stopped the run fairly well against the Raiders.

No pass rush
No tackling
No attitude

WTF?
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2020, 11:30 PM   #451
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Carr is the closest QB right now to the position Trent Green had in 2003. He has the best OL in football, top 10 RB, top 10 TE and Agholor has actually been decent for them this year.

Carr has it very good right now. It’s hard for any average QB to look bad in those situations.
Yep.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2020, 08:52 AM   #452
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
You're right it did seem like they converted every single one of them. Any idea what their actual 3rd down conversion rate was?%
6/9 = 66.6%

Looks like they didn't even make it to third down much before a first
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2020, 10:13 AM   #453
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
There's plenty of options.

I know yesterday I skipped the game thread and it was a lot better.

I'm honestly just sick of reading the stupid hot takes and "they suck" bullshit.
You would have been so proud of me on Sunday night!
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 10:16 AM   #454
Consuming CP souls

Game day threads are an abomination. It's like a bunch of spoiled teen girls at this point.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2020, 06:47 PM   #455
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
You would have been so proud of me on Sunday night!
Love you man!
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2020, 08:48 PM   #456
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
So one thing that I think is kinda noteworthy about HB..

It would appear that Tyrann and his wife/fiancée (can’t remember if they got married yet) are potentially split up... I didn’t notice anything until a random picture of some woman popped up on my Twitter feed that said “Tyrann Mathieu liked this”... seemed out of character for him to be checking out other women openly like that.

So then I checked into it and he has deleted all posts that included his fiancée, they don’t follow each other anymore... it doesn’t look great..

Now, I don’t give a **** about if they’re together or not and all that, but I do worry that it maybe has him off his game mentally. Because he hasn’t been the same guy we saw last year, he doesn’t seem as into the game each week. I hope that whatever is going on off the field isn’t weighing the guy down too much, but I can see how that might be the case... cause he’s the one who brings the swagger to the defense... did last year anyhow..
Well, it doesn't look like it's this because he talked about being thankful for her at today's press conference.
KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-25-2020, 09:12 PM   #457
In Search of a Life

The Chief's Defense rights the ship this week- bank on it!

We are going to **** them up!
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2020, 09:15 PM   #458
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Hawks View Post
Well, it doesn't look like it's this because he talked about being thankful for her at today's press conference.
Glad you posted this, saw that too

Still strange that they’ve removed posts that included each other, etc.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2020, 09:24 PM   #459
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Glad you posted this, saw that too

Still strange that they’ve removed posts that included each other, etc.

People on the internet are ****ing weird.

They may have unfollowed and deleted posts because some internet harassment shit.

Just think of the weird ****s shitting on britney all the time. I wonder if tyranns girl was getting some of that bullshit too or something.
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-25-2020, 09:25 PM   #460
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post

They may have unfollowed and deleted posts because some internet harassment shit.

Just think of the weird ****s shitting on britney all the time. I wonder if tyranns girl was getting some of that bullshit too or something.
Valid points, we’ll probably never know, hopefully they’re good and it seems they are based on his comments today
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2020, 09:47 PM   #461
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post

I think it’s much more likely that they had a fight or something.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2020, 09:55 AM   #462
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
You know you're being disingenuous.

Mahomes' contract hasn't balooned yet. We're paying him at the moment like a low to mid level starting QB.
I get what your saying but Frank Clark and Chris Jones's contracts balloon at the same time. I just think we aren't getting our money's worth from a lot of players on defense this year. Even Mathieu is having quite a few poor games this year. He was terrible against the Raiders. He has 4 combine tackles and was 0 in the rest of the stats. He seemed off all game long.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 10:13 AM   #463
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeF View Post
I get what your saying but Frank Clark and Chris Jones's contracts balloon at the same time. I just think we aren't getting our money's worth from a lot of players on defense this year. Even Mathieu is having quite a few poor games this year. He was terrible against the Raiders. He has 4 combine tackles and was 0 in the rest of the stats. He seemed off all game long.
I was extremely disappointed with the Honey Badger last game. It wasn't just that he had a bad game but I saw a real lack of effort there which isn't what you want to see from a leader of the D in a rivalry game. It was like he was scared to tackle.

Hopefully just a bad week. We know during playoffs these guys will play harder.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-26-2020, 10:16 AM   #464
'Tis my eye!

Matthieu definitely had a bad game. I don't expect to see that very often.

Jones and Clark will improve when the revolving doors next to them stop spinning.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 12:09 AM   #465
The Priest and I

I was interested to hear Spags’ interview today. Although, it felt a lot like watching Bob in 2017/2018. He made a comment about not everything being perfect, and thought (paraphrasing) that if they didn’t give up that last touchdown, they would have felt ok about their performance. Especially with the offense they have (I.E holding the opposing team to 24 points should be enough).

He again went down the Grandpa Bob path, and explained that as long as the critical plays are made towards the end of the game, that’s all that really matters.

I’m not one to take much from coaches interviews, and it wasn’t all bad...but this one left me a little concerned.

Last edited by TRR; 11-28-2020 at 12:17 AM..
TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.