Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-25-2010, 01:01 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

Man shot at Michael Vick's birthday party.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ion-with-vick/

Quote:
Report: Quanis Phillips was shot, after confrontation with Vick

Posted by Michael David Smith on June 25, 2010 1:41 PM ET

The news that a man was shot at a 30th birthday party for Eagles quarterback Michael Vick has taken a twist, with reports that Quanis Phillips, one of the co-defendants in the infamous dogfighting case that landed Vick in prison, was the victim in the shooting -- and that he was shot after a confrontation with Vick.

The Daily Press of Hampton Roads (Va.) reports that a spokesman for Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital confirmed that Phillips was admitted early this morning and was listed in good condition.

A spokesman for Virginia Beach police said the shooting occurred around 2:10 a.m. ET after a fight broke out at the club where Vick was having a birthday party, just as the club was closing.

According to Daily Press reporter David Squires, Phillips showed up to the party even though Vick is not supposed to be associating with any of his dogfighting co-defendants.

Squires writes that there was a confrontation between Phillips and Vick inside the party, that the confrontation then moved outside, and that's when Phillips was shot.

Vick's lawyer, Larry Woodward, says Vick was not involved and was not present when the shooting occurred.

According to the Daily Press report, there were witnesses who "don't want it to be known if they were witnesses." Police say the victim and witnesses were uncooperative.

In 2004, Vick was present when Phillips allegedly stole a Rolex watch from an airport X-ray belt.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2010, 04:40 PM   #46
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie007 View Post
When I go out w/ my friends to PNL am I supposed to frisk them down and make sure they don't have a gun? Maybe this guy that he wasn't supposed to associate w/ wasn't even invited to the party, and that could have even been what the "confrontation" was about. I'm gonna let the facts from to fruition before I jump to conclusions. Vick probably was in the wrong, but there is no way to know for sure at this time.
If you're hanging out with people that force you to even question it, that's on you. Hang out with shady people, and you're eventually going to get burned.

I used to have a friend that carried weed everywhere he went. I was pulled over once with him and narrowly avoided trouble I didn't need. We're no longer friends.

Vick doesn't understand this concept.

Last edited by OnTheWarpath15; 06-25-2010 at 04:52 PM..
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2010, 04:49 PM   #47
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
When I go out w/ my friends to PNL am I supposed to frisk them down and make sure they don't have a gun? Maybe this guy that he wasn't supposed to associate w/ wasn't even invited to the party, and that could have even been what the "confrontation" was about. I'm gonna let the facts from to fruition before I jump to conclusions. Vick probably was in the wrong, but there is no way to know for sure at this time.
I see your point but that shit won't matter to his PO
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2010, 05:03 PM   #48
Line'em up

Possibility...

1. Vick throws party..
2. Uninvited guest shows up that would cause Vick to violate his parole...
3. Vick gets pissed off and confronts uninvited guest because everyone knows he can't hang out with uninvited guest...
4. Vick leaves to avoid violation of parole...
5. Invited guests get pissed because host is forced to leave and sticks them with the tab (j/k, lol)....
6. Invited guests take matters into their own hands because by 2 am they have enough liquid courage to do so...

Just a thought! This doesn't change that apparantly the invited guests are the type that carry weapons but is a possible scenerio...
FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 06-25-2010, 05:35 PM   #49
best in the biz

Vick is as Vick does...

/Forrest Gump
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2010, 05:42 PM   #50
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 View Post
If you're hanging out with people that force you to even question it, that's on you. Hang out with shady people, and you're eventually going to get burned.

I used to have a friend that carried weed everywhere he went. I was pulled over once with him and narrowly avoided trouble I didn't need. We're no longer friends.

Vick doesn't understand this concept.
If you are a celebrity, and you have having a birthday party at a club you are going to know every single person there? Come on. Like I said, Vick probably was a dumbass. But we are all jumping to conclusions too early.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2010, 05:46 PM   #51
best in the biz

Quote:
If you are a celebrity, and you have having a birthday party at a club you are going to know every single person there? Come on. Like I said, Vick probably was a dumbass. But we are all jumping to conclusions too early.
you're gonna find a babe and roll out BEFORE closing time, playing here kitty kitty by the time others are on the last call scavenger hunt.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2010, 05:50 PM   #52
MVP

Quote:
If I'm a celebrity, and I've ****ed up as many times as Vick has ****ed up - knowing that all eyes are on me and my actions - I don't hold a birthday party in a ****ing club.

But that's just me. I'd prefer to limit myself to controlled environments knowing the slightest **** up could end my career.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2010, 05:52 PM   #53
best in the biz

Quote:
If I'm a celebrity, and I've ****ed up as many times as Vick has ****ed up - knowing that all eyes are on me and my actions - I don't hold a birthday party in a ****ing club.
yup, that thought crossed my mind also...even though it might've been thrown for him..even still..you gotta play it smart with that much on the line.
Old 06-25-2010, 05:53 PM   #54
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Meat Dragon View Post
I'd have to see the facts before I can pass judgment...

I'm pretty sure these co-defendants all sold out Vick to get reduced sentences if I remember correctly...

So if he showed up uninvited...confronted Vick...who then was like "you have to get the **** out of here" and then Vick left...and then someone close to Vick who has a serious hatred for the dude shot the guy...

not quite sure how that is Vick's fault...

It's easy for us to say don't do this, and don't do that...

But the vast majority of us all grew up in two parent, suburban homes in good neighborhoods etc. etc. etc.

The NFL will always have a criminal culture because of the criminal minds that play in the game...so Goodell can either get used to it, or...
Umm hanging with a guy that will shoot another guy?? That is all on Vick.. You are right though, he technically did not do anything wrong.. Other then hang out with scum that would shoot somebody..
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-25-2010, 05:55 PM   #55
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Meat Dragon View Post

But the vast majority of us all grew up in two parent, suburban homes in good neighborhoods etc. etc. etc.
This!

/Larry Johnson
Old 06-25-2010, 05:56 PM   #56
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:

But that's just me. I'd prefer to limit myself to controlled environments knowing the slightest **** up could end my career.
This.
But anyone not just a celebrity.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-25-2010, 07:18 PM   #57
MVP

Well. it's not really a party till somebody gets shot...
mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2010, 07:19 PM   #58
MVP

Quote:
The only conclusion I have definitely reached is that you are a dumbass.
mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2010, 08:02 PM   #59
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey23545 View Post
The only conclusion I have definitely reached is that you are a dumbass.
Name callin' on the interwebs is kewl! I was pwned! Noobz!!!
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2010, 08:11 PM   #60
Supporter

19th chance is the new 2nd chance.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.