Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-25-2020, 11:45 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The L'Jarius Sneed Thread*****

More to come!

Spoiler!

Last edited by Dante84; 09-21-2020 at 02:53 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2020, 12:51 PM   #271
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Pretty sure he’s a RFA
He is, I would think he’d be a 2nd round tender all day.

To go into next year with 4 potential starter level CBs for so cheap is a no-brainer. Especially when we won’t have really any money to spend on outside improvements.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2020, 12:53 PM   #272
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
What about your record on potential trades?

via GIPHY

O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2020, 01:07 PM   #273
Andy Reid Supporter

3 picks, 7 passes defended and a sack in only 8 games.

This guy is better than all of the 1st rd corners taken. Right now this looks like the steal of the entire draft
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2020, 01:09 PM   #274
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
3 picks, 7 passes defended and a sack in only 8 games.

This guy is better than all of the 1st rd corners taken. Right now this looks like the steal of the entire draft
Looking a hell of a lot better than Okudah in Detroit, never would have seen that coming. The guy was an absolute steal. If he hadn't been injured I think he would be in contention for DROY.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2020, 01:22 PM   #275
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post

To go into next year with 4 potential starter level CBs for so cheap is a no-brainer. Especially when we won’t have really any money to spend on outside improvements.
Spot on. If they were planning to sign Ward to any sort of long term deal I feel like Veach would've had it done by now. We will see how it plays out.
ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-21-2020, 01:27 PM   #276
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

Yea I’m just so insecure. It’s not that I’m very passionate about the draft and do a lot of homework and enjoy seeing my team win SB’s with guys that I pounded the table for. It’s just that I’m insecure!

You are though. No one who feels the need to pat themselves on the back as much as you do is secure. You check and complain about your rep/thumbs up-down like a 14 year old girl on Instagram and you've threatened other members with physical violence when arguments don't go your way.

Let's face it, dude, you're kind of a puss.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2020, 01:28 PM   #277
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
You are though. No one who feels the need to pat themselves on the back as much as you do is secure. You check and complain about your rep/thumbs up-down like a 14 year old girl on Instagram and you've threatened other members with physical violence when arguments don't go your way.

OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 12-21-2020, 01:29 PM   #278
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
Looking a hell of a lot better than Okudah in Detroit, never would have seen that coming. The guy was an absolute steal. If he hadn't been injured I think he would be in contention for DROY.

Detroit is such a shit organization it's tough to gauge at this point.

There seems to be something about Spag's system that makes it easy on CBs. On the surface it appears we're really maxing out production from guys like Ward, Breeland, and Fenton despite having an invisible pass rush of late.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2020, 01:29 PM   #279
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post

When the **** have I ever complained about rep or thumbs down?

You’re so full of shit it’s unbelievable.

I, one time, pointed out that more people agreed with me than you due to upvotes/downvotes and now you’ve created this narrative that I’m obsessed with it.

Talk about insecure, you brought up rep and up/down votes in this discussion (probably because somebody upvoted my posts) not me

Just like the claim that I am constantly missing on prospects, this is baseless bullshit.

Last edited by staylor26; 12-21-2020 at 01:38 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2020, 01:30 PM   #280
MVP

Is it selfish or greedy to hope for a second LJ sneed style prospect in this years draft? This guys been a bamf.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-21-2020, 01:31 PM   #281
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Is it selfish or greedy to hope for a second LJ sneed style prospect in this years draft? This guys been a bamf.
I'd take a Jared Allen type in the 4th round again
Old 12-21-2020, 01:33 PM   #282
Special Teams ACE!!!

Or a Rich Scanlon type in rookie free agency!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2020, 01:35 PM   #283
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Or a Rich Scanlon type in rookie free agency!
plz stahp
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-21-2020, 01:36 PM   #284
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post

Add in Baker and I'm fine with standing pat at the position, which is surprising considering how much I've bitched about cornerback. Maybe Keyes provides something in year 2. Sneed, Ward, Fenton, Keyes, and maybe some cheap FA or another late draft pick is not bad at all, especially if they can find a pass rush.
Old 12-21-2020, 01:38 PM   #285
He's Mahomie!

Dude has 2 picks in what? 6 games played this year? Need moar guys like him w/hands.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.