Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-25-2020, 11:45 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The L'Jarius Sneed Thread*****

More to come!

Spoiler!

Last edited by Dante84; 09-21-2020 at 02:53 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2020, 11:43 AM   #256
Settle this once and forever

*****The L'Jarius Sneed Thread*****

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Are we supposed to overlook the other 37 guys you always identify that end up sucking ass?

For real.

Sneed is a baller, though. Looks to have a very high ceiling. He’s super athletic and I love that he ain’t afraid to make a tackle.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2020, 11:45 AM   #257
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
For real.

Sneed is a baller, though. Looks to have a very high ceiling. He’s super athletic and I love that he ain’t afraid to make a tackle.
Oh look another guy talking shit who’s NEVER called their shot on a prospect/pick!

Anybody that pays attention to the draft forum knows I know my shit by now. You 2 don’t have a ****ing clue.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2020, 11:48 AM   #258
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Like Chris Jones, Kareem Hunt, Travis Kelce, Juan Thornhill, Mecole Hardman etc.?

Suck my dick.

I nailed the Willie Gay AND Sneed pick. The Thornhill pick last year. That’s a pattern dude.

Let me know when you’re calling your shot on 2nd, 3rd, and 4th round picks.

via GIPHY

O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2020, 11:48 AM   #259
The man you could post like.

Wasn't there some speculation that we could make a move for Howard in the past? A damn shame that never worked out.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2020, 11:51 AM   #260
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Wasn't there some speculation that we could make a move for Howard in the past? A damn shame that never worked out.
I think the rumor that he was on the trade block was BS in the first place.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2020, 11:53 AM   #261
The man you could post like.

You know, it's actually Fitzpatrick I'm thinking of. There's been rumors about the Dolphins offloading Howard ever since he signed that deal but we were actually somewhat engaged in trying for Fitzpatrick IIRC.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2020, 11:55 AM   #262
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Oh look another guy talking shit who’s NEVER called their shot on a prospect/pick!

Anybody that pays attention to the draft forum knows I know my shit by now. You 2 don’t have a ****ing clue.

I don’t “call shots” because I don’t give a shit about patting myself on the back later.

Only insecure sissies give a shit about making accurate predictions or checking their thumbs up/thumbs down like you.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2020, 12:01 PM   #263
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I don’t “call shots” because I don’t give a shit about patting myself on the back later.

Only insecure sissies give a shit about making accurate predictions or checking their thumbs up/thumbs down like you.

Yea I’m just so insecure. It’s not that I’m very passionate about the draft and do a lot of homework and enjoy seeing my team win SB’s with guys that I pounded the table for. It’s just that I’m insecure!
Old 12-21-2020, 12:10 PM   #264
Veteran

Sneed/Baker/Fenton looking like it could be a damn good corner group next year on the cheap. Whats the word on Baker haven't heard a lot. Is the thought he will be here next year? Sneed just an absolute stud what a hit by Veach. Keep bringing in players like Sneed and Gay on that defense. Run like the wind and not afraid of laying freaking wood.
ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2020, 12:16 PM   #265
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan View Post
Sneed/Baker/Fenton looking like it could be a damn good corner group next year on the cheap. Whats the word on Baker haven't heard a lot. Is the thought he will be here next year? Sneed just an absolute stud what a hit by Veach. Keep bringing in players like Sneed and Gay on that defense. Run like the wind and not afraid of laying freaking wood.
Baker hasn’t done shit yet and why are you getting rid of Ward?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2020, 12:25 PM   #266
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Baker hasn’t done shit yet and why are you getting rid of Ward?
Last I checked Ward is a free agent. We will see what kind of contract he demands. Id be hesitant to pay him. Clearly Baker hasnt done shit. Veach brought him in for a reason though.
ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-21-2020, 12:32 PM   #267
Starter

Quote:
Last I checked Ward is a free agent. We will see what kind of contract he demands. Id be hesitant to pay him. Clearly Baker hasnt done shit. Veach brought him in for a reason though.
They brought him in because they were gonna draft him if CEH wouldn't have fallen to us.
bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 12-21-2020, 12:33 PM   #268
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Pretty sure he’s a RFA
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2020, 12:37 PM   #269
In Search of a Life

Quote:

My clean record speaks for itself
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2020, 12:50 PM   #270
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
My clean record speaks for itself
What about your record on potential trades?