Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-25-2020, 11:45 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The L'Jarius Sneed Thread*****

More to come!

Spoiler!

Last edited by Dante84; 09-21-2020 at 02:53 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2020, 08:59 PM   #211
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
The Hitchens contract was horrible the instant he was signed. It NEVER made sense.
The signing itself made sense. The contract really didn't.

And as was mentioned, the contracts for Mathieu and Watkins weren't anything to write home about either. They've at least played to their contracts, though.

That being said, Hitchens was never this bad in Dallas.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2020, 09:02 PM   #212
Special Teams ACE!!!

Derrick Johnson was a stud, so we could put utter crap around him as situational depth and it was usually fine at the inside LB spot.

Gay has stud potential. If he reaches that potential, we're going to see most of our LB problems disappear.

Same thing at safety. In 2018 we were forced to bring back Ron Parker at safety. We get one stud in Honey Badger, and all of a sudden a rookie and the depth guy many of us never liked round out a pretty damn good set of safeties, because their roles of importance are reduced. And that position transformation happened in the course of just one season.

So here's hoping, I guess. Should still probably keep hunting for decent players in the draft, too.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2020, 09:09 PM   #213
Going home eventually

I said for years that a weakness is MLB. We need one stud there and don't have it.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2020, 09:13 PM   #214
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
I said for years that a weakness is MLB. We need one stud there and don't have it.
“Need” is a stretch. We just won a Super Bowl without one.

It would be nice to have. Don’t get me wrong.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 09:17 PM   #215
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
We obviously don't NEED a stud MLB. We just won a Lombardi without one.

Plus, this team plays a ton of nickel. A couple of good LB's would be better than one stud and much cheaper too.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2020, 09:31 PM   #216
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Let's hope Gay is a student of the game since Spags say's it is one of the two positions that is the most challenging and essential for his D to work. Surely they checked out this guy's intellect of the game to find out if he could handle a complex defense. I would think so.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 07:20 AM   #217
lifelong Chiefs survivor

When I saw Sneed's interception during the game, I thought it was all on Herbert. But wow, I can see why he threw it now. Look at where Sneed was when Herbert started to throw the ball.
Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.
Old 09-23-2020, 07:22 AM   #218
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukdafaidas View Post
When I saw Sneed's interception during the game, I thought it was all on Herbert. But wow, I can see why he threw it now. Look at where Sneed was when Herbert started to throw the ball.
Incredible play
Danguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-23-2020, 07:40 AM   #219
Someone pass the antifreeze

That was a TD without that pick
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-23-2020, 07:41 AM   #220
In Search of a Life

Damn.

Who the hell is this kid?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 08:26 AM   #221
Supreme Commander of My House

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
IM ROCK HARD IN MY PENUS AREA
You have a combo penis and anus?
cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 08:35 AM   #222
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Damn.

Who the hell is this kid?
L'Jarius Sneed is a professional football player in the National Football League. He plays cornerback for the Kansas City Chiefs. They are my favorite football team.

Kansas City is a city in the state of Missouri. Its surrounding cities form the Kansas City Metropolitan Area, which spreads across the Missouri's border with Kansas. You can Google "maps of the United States" to learn more.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 08:38 AM   #223
lifelong Chiefs survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIAdragon View Post
That was a TD without that pick
Yep. You can tell the kid played some safety.
Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.
Old 09-23-2020, 08:49 AM   #224
Special Teams ACE!!!

He's gonna get himself an INT return TD this year. Perhaps multiple.

I love CEH, don't get me wrong, but Sneed might be my favorite rookie on this team.

Well, besides Townsend, of course.
Old 09-23-2020, 08:57 AM   #225
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukdafaidas View Post
Sick!

It's a little early but this may be yet another Veach home run.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.