Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-20-2020, 09:16 AM  
I don’t care for Auburn

CBS’s AFCCG Pregame Video

Thought this was amazingly well done. Hit me right in the feels:

RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-20-2020, 01:05 PM   #46
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hboosboy View Post
I’m a Chiefs fan.
I'd actually have more respect for you if you were deliberately trolling. If you are an actual chiefs fan and have suffered through the years and you don't get what yesterday meant to the fan base, you might as well stop following sports.

This isn't about being satisfied. This is about enjoying, remembering, and just plain knowing how far down we have been. Any real Chief fan doesn't need that explained to them.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-20-2020, 01:05 PM   #47
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
I know how much BIGGER it would be to WIN the Super Bowl!
Do you see anyone denying that? If you don't, what's your issue?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 01:07 PM   #48
Starter

I guess the Chiefs shouldn’t even show up to the Super Bowl. They’ve already won the Lamar Hunt Trophy. We could have the REAL trophy, but hey being runner up is ok too.
Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 01:09 PM   #49

Quote:
I guess the Chiefs shouldn’t even show up to the Super Bowl. They’ve already won the Lamar Hunt Trophy. We could have the REAL trophy, but hey being runner up is ok too.
There isn't anyone here who doesn't want to win the Super Bowl. If you don't get why fans in Kansas City would take some pride in finally winning the trophy with Lamar Hunt's name on it, maybe you need to go root for the Browns.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 01:09 PM   #50
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
I'd actually have more respect for you if you were deliberately trolling. If you are an actual chiefs fan and have suffered through the years and you don't get what yesterday meant to the fan base, you might as well stop following sports.

This isn't about being satisfied. This is about enjoying, remembering, and just plain knowing how far down we have been. Any real Chief fan doesn't need that explained to them.
Because I’m not going to be satisfied until I have the very best. Just because you are fine with second place don’t think everyone else is.
Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-20-2020, 01:09 PM   #51
best in the biz

Quote:
I guess the Chiefs shouldn’t even show up to the Super Bowl. .
boy, are you going to be let down.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 01:10 PM   #52
Rookie

Quote:
Nobody is saying that. If you enjoy spouting baseless bullshit for the sole purpose of annoying people, I recommend you check out the D.C. forum. You'll fit right in.
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-20-2020, 01:11 PM   #53
best in the biz

Quote:
Because I’m not going to be satisfied .
It's not about whether you are satisfied or not.

stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 01:13 PM   #54
MVP

Im not sure why people are even giving him the time of day. He's trolling and you guys are taking the bait. Just ignore him and enjoy the 1st of many Lamar Hunt trophies and trips to the SB.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-20-2020, 01:14 PM   #55
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
Nobody is saying that. If you enjoy spouting baseless bullshit for the sole purpose of annoying people, I recommend you check out the D.C. forum. You'll fit right in.
Never understood people that get a hard on trolling people online. Nothing better to do with their time I guess.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 01:15 PM   #56
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
It's not about whether you are satisfied or not.

Actually it is. I pay for the tickets to the game and the merchandise every single year. I go through triumph and pain with this team every year. So yes as a fan it is about whether I’m satisfied just like all Chiefs fans need to finally have a team to win it ALL and not be the runners up.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 01:15 PM   #57
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
There isn't anyone here who doesn't want to win the Super Bowl. If you don't get why fans in Kansas City would take some pride in finally winning the trophy with Lamar Hunt's name on it, maybe you need to go root for the Browns.
He’s not a Chiefs fan. He’s trolling.

If you have read some of his bullshit prior to today and from earlier in the season, it is clear he doesn’t root for the Chiefs. No real fan of this team would post some of the dumb shit he/she has.

I’d suggest putting him on ignore. That’s what I plan on doing from this point on.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 01:18 PM   #58
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Because I’m not going to be satisfied until I have the very best. Just because you are fine with second place don’t think everyone else is.
I'm not satisfied. And again I'll say if you can't tell the difference between enjoying yesterday and what it represents to chiefs fans vs being satisfied, then I doubt you're a chiefs fan.

I'll be devastated if they lose the SB. Getting there won't be enough. BUT this was a long time coming as a chiefs fan. If you can't enjoy this moment having suffered for so long, I don't know what to tell you. Thinking enjoying this moment means we are satisfied is foolishness.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-20-2020, 01:18 PM   #59
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
He’s not a Chiefs fan. He’s trolling.

If you have read some of his bullshit prior to today and from earlier in the season, it is clear he doesn’t root for the Chiefs. No real fan of this team would post some of the dumb shit he/she has.

I’d suggest putting him on ignore. That’s what I plan on doing from this point on.
You go ahead and do that because you think you know me so well. Did you also know that I used to be an employee of the Chiefs? Did you know that genius?
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 01:23 PM   #60
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
I'm not satisfied. And again I'll say if you can't tell the difference between enjoying yesterday and what it represents to chiefs fans vs being satisfied, then I doubt you're a chiefs fan.

I'll be devastated if they lose the SB. Getting there won't be enough. BUT this was a long time coming as a chiefs fan. If you can't enjoy this moment having suffered for so long, I don't know what to tell you. Thinking enjoying this moment means we are satisfied is foolishness.
I just want the best and I can tell you do as well.