Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-01-2021, 05:49 PM  
"Think BOOM!"

Tool

Yes, my favorite band. And a dedicated thread.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2021, 04:48 PM   #61
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I can't stand Tool and it's really not them or their music.

I had a friend that went through a "tool" phase where that's literally all he listened to for months. I got so sick of it that I can't listen to them even now, 20 years later.
I worked with a guy that loved Chevelle but hated Tool. I didn't get that at all. Very similar with Tool being more long form experimental (in a way like the Floyd.) I really like theme albums, long experimental shit, and the whole art associated with the music.

I think of Tool as "precision anger." Or surgical anger. It's not raw guitar and vocals - it's focused and prolonged. Great for cutting the lawn or lifting weights.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2021, 05:03 PM   #62
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post

My son grew up riding my old deck. Sims Screamer. I looked it up on eBay. Some of those old boards go for $1,000 now.
Mine was older than that. Green Kryptonics wheels, Gull Wing trucks, German bearings. I want to say it was an Alva board but that probably couldn’t be right since he was still riding.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2021, 11:45 AM   #63
Veteran

The first titty bar I ever went to had a dancer with a killer body and a face like a Waffle House waitress. She danced to Stinkfist.

This is still my favorite Tool song:

Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 10:09 AM   #64
Damn it feels good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I worked with a guy that loved Chevelle but hated Tool. I didn't get that at all. Very similar with Tool being more long form experimental (in a way like the Floyd.) I really like theme albums, long experimental shit, and the whole art associated with the music.

I think of Tool as "precision anger." Or surgical anger. It's not raw guitar and vocals - it's focused and prolonged. Great for cutting the lawn or lifting weights.
I might be preaching to the proverbial choir here, but there are a few bands I love who do the theme album justice - The Books and Native Construct. They kick ass.
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-13-2021, 08:12 PM   #65
In Search of a Life

Carey hits more than drums in KC!

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/to...RDT_Rm1gdOdvJE
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-13-2021, 08:22 PM   #66
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Nice!

For 60 years old hes a pretty ****in stout dude.
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2021, 09:56 AM   #67
'Tis my eye!

Saw a Donger thread entitled "Tool" and couldn't resist the urge to say "yes, yes he is".

In all seriousness, I can't stand Tool.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 06:36 PM   #68
Mammoth penis

The title of this thread could be "The Greatest Band of all Time" and it would mean the exact same thing.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2022, 12:45 PM   #69
"Think BOOM!"

Love this:

Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2022, 01:34 PM   #70
Veteran

9 days until the KC show!
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-07-2022, 09:57 AM   #71
Damn it feels good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Love this:

Really well done. The creativity on display with these guys is incredible.
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-07-2022, 07:06 PM   #72
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Third Eye View Post
9 days until the KC show!
Missed out on tickets, I have to settle on the St Louis show a week from this Fri instead.

Really hope they cut Culling Voices out and add 7empest back before then. Love CV but I can't die without seeing 7empest live.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2022, 08:23 PM   #73
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
Missed out on tickets, I have to settle on the St Louis show a week from this Fri instead.

Really hope they cut Culling Voices out and add 7empest back before then. Love CV but I can't die without seeing 7empest live.
7empest would be great, but they’ll have to cut a couple songs to make it fit. Guess if they cut CV and CC Trip, I’d be good with that. Drum solos are boring as hell. Even DC drum solos. Ideally they’d drop The Pot as well. The Pot and CV are probably their only 2 non-segue songs that I just don’t care for.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-14-2022, 08:29 PM   #74
MVP

Some great seats available from sellers that can't go. I wasn't planning on going, but if I can get a great seat that'll change.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-15-2022, 11:47 PM   #75
Banned

Friend of mine streamed a lot of this show on FB. Looks like it was great.

Radiohead is far superior though.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote