Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-18-2020, 09:44 AM  
Supporter

Guess Elway got all butt hurt over this...

Watched a video interview of Will Ferrell. In the interview he's being asked if he'd ever gone "too far". He brought up the ESPY's where he played Harry Caray and made a joke about Elway. Elway was very upset and let the folks at the ESPY's know about it...and Ferrell said Harry was never invited back.

fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-18-2020, 09:51 AM   #2
PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL

Norm was hilarious at those ESPYs
L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-18-2020, 09:52 AM   #3
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

That was pretty much the least funny skit I've ever seen, but that's what I've come to expect from Will Ferrell. Taking the shot at Elway was good form, though, but I would've gone with a comment about him being the worst quarterback in Super Bowl history.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2020, 09:56 AM   #4
MVP

Elway is turning into Gary Busey. Take off the glasses and Ferrell could be mistaken for doing an Elway impression there.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2020, 09:57 AM   #5
Supporter

I've always hated his shit eating grin so Ferrell making fun of his teeth was good by me.
fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-18-2020, 09:59 AM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
That was pretty much the least funny skit I've ever seen, but that's what I've come to expect from Will Ferrell. Taking the shot at Elway was good form, though, but I would've gone with a comment about him being the worst quarterback in Super Bowl history.
Ferrell is just down right bad. Only movie I actually enjoy of his is semi-pro. That shit cracks me up.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-18-2020, 10:02 AM   #7

It was a pretty terrible skit. The shots he took weren't really funny, just random and mean. Elway's was the only one at least based in reality. Ken Griffey Jr looked strangely pissed off, but then again the joke was so bad is he really supposed to have to laugh at it?
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2020, 10:05 AM   #8
I'll be back.

Funny as shit. Wish Will would do a Harry Caray movie.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2020, 10:06 AM   #9
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Ferrell is just down right bad. Only movie I actually enjoy of his is semi-pro. That shit cracks me up.
He was good on SNL back in the day. I haven't paid enough attention, and admittedly I've skipped most of his movies, but the few movies I have seen have been bad enough to repel me from the rest. I wonder if he writes his own bad movies or if he's just terrible at picking scripts. I feel like maybe he got full of himself, or maybe he became famous enough that people are afraid to talk him down from bad ideas.

Oddly, I think the best movie I've seen him in is Everything Must Go, which is not a comedy at all.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2020, 10:06 AM   #10
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Bad take. The Other Guys is so underrated.
Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.
Old 06-18-2020, 10:07 AM   #11
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
It was a pretty terrible skit. The shots he took weren't really funny, just random and mean. Elway's was the only one at least based in reality. Ken Griffey Jr looked strangely pissed off, but then again the joke was so bad is he really supposed to have to laugh at it?
Yeah, Griffey looked like he might file a complaint as well.

It's funny that the camera didn't show Elway afterwards.
Old 06-18-2020, 10:24 AM   #12
My Mamma Says

Anchorman and Stepbrothers are very funny movies.. some of his others.. not so much...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2020, 10:25 AM   #13
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
Bad take. The Other Guys is so underrated.
Step Brothers, Elf, and one of my favorites, Old School.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2020, 10:27 AM   #14
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
Anchorman and Stepbrothers are very funny movies.. some of his others.. not so much...
Oh yes, how could I have forgotten Anchorman? That was a funny movie. But everyone has a different sense of humor so...
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2020, 10:30 AM   #15
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Yeah, Griffey looked like he might file a complaint as well.

It's funny that the camera didn't show Elway afterwards.

Fragile egos, I would be laughing like crazy too if I was being roasted in that setting
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.