Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-22-2019, 10:52 AM  
In BB I trust

Bob Kraft Busted for Soliciting Prostitution

You'd think a billionaire could get laid without taking this kind of risk.

Doug Kyed

Verified account

@DougKyed
Jupiter Police chief Daniel Kerr just announced Patriots owner Robert Kraft is being charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution.

https://www.wptv.com/news/region-n-p...operation-live
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2019, 07:59 PM   #1201
Banned

As classy an organization as it gets!
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-07-2019, 08:01 PM   #1202
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Good bump
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2019, 09:39 PM   #1203
Be Kind To Your Pets

Everybody sing the Bob Kraft Song (to The tune of Rubber Duckie by Bert & Ernie)

Rub and Tuggy, you’re the one
That makes game time lots of fun
Rub and Tuggy I’m awfully fond of you…
Bo Bo Bo de oh..

Rub and Tuggy, boy oh boy
This Chinese whore sure smells like soy
Rub and Tuggy I’m awfully fond of you!

On the weekend I give some dough to a lady
I pay to tweak my nipples, she has a dimple
Like Brady!
Talk about shady!

That makes Game Time lots of fun
Rub and Tuggy I’m awfully fond of you…

Every time I go down to get me a rubble,
I have a little cutie put on a hoodie
and hump me.
Gillette’s gonna dump me.

That makes Game Time lots of fun
Rub and Tuggy I’m awfully fond of
Rub and Tuggy I’m awfully fond of
Rub and Tuggy I’m awfully fond…..

Of you!
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 11:04 PM   #1204
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Give the Pats a little credit, they'll stop at nothing to improve their team. They'll lie, cheat, and steal, whatever it takes.

In before, "That's bullshit, this was all unplanned and the Pats just happened to be at the right place at the right time...."
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2019, 12:05 AM   #1205
MVP

Epstein also told Gasparino that case “wasn’t that much different than what happened to Bob Kraft,” who was busted in February on pending charges of paying for sex acts in a South Florida massage parlor.

“Only he went somewhere, and they came to me,” Epstein said.
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-08-2019, 02:39 AM   #1206
Banned

Some horny old man has....0....to do with anything.

But, you do have wonder why he didn't have women brought to him, a guy with his $$$$$$$$$ shouldn't have to go out to get anything.

Funny reading Chiefs fans (which I have been for years) talking like they do about the Pats, no need to play that. Our time will come and soon.
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-08-2019, 03:41 AM   #1207
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post

But, you do have wonder why he didn't have women brought to him, a guy with his $$$$$$$$$ shouldn't have to go out to get anything.

Funny reading Chiefs fans (which I have been for years) talking like they do about the Pats, no need to play that. Our time will come and soon.
Maybe he didn't want prostitutes in his house, or it's easier to hide it from his wife/family if he goes to them?
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-08-2019, 07:08 AM   #1208
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post

Zero to do with anything? The owner doesn't represent the league more than players? His crime should be acknowledged and punished like anyone else would get but because he's Kraft and Roger riggs the refs to get him wins nothing happened.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2019, 12:33 PM   #1209
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
All politics are local. Same as it ever was ...

If you have connections among the political elite and can afford an A-list law firm, I am convinced you can get away with pretty much anything under the sun.

The rumor is that money can't buy you happiness, but the Beatles could not have been more wrong about that ... idiot idealists that they were.

FAX
Money buys freedom not happiness
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-08-2019, 12:52 PM   #1210

Kraft is a mother****ing whore. Just like the rest of his family.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2019, 12:56 PM   #1211

No wonder Myra left him. She didn't want to give the creepy mother****er any more handies...
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 02:54 PM
fulltilt
This message has been deleted by fulltilt.
Old 09-28-2019, 01:31 AM   #1212
MVP

So Kraft's moral "impropriety" came back to bite him...

He made the call to cut AB against Brady/Belichicks wishes. He couldn't take the PR hit of having an accused rapist on his team after getting busted in a sex trafficking sting....that and winning the Jewish Noble Prize.

AB would definitely still be on this team...sitting on the exempt list if little "Bobby" hadn't been caught...

Karma's a bitch...

AB was a desperation move...they know the officials cant risk being as overt as last season. Mahomes has taken over the league. If they try to pull the same horseshit as last year...people will quit watching for good.

It'll be fascinating to watch...what lengths Goodell will go to get Kraft another title.

Last edited by BlackOp; 09-28-2019 at 03:57 AM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 01:07 PM   #1213
The man you could post like.

https://www.nfl.com/news/prosecutors...icitation-case

Robert Kraft got off.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2020, 01:09 PM   #1214
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 01:24 PM   #1215
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Well Yeah, Thats why he got busted! Why else would you go to an asian massage parlor?

Oh wait you mean the charges were dropped. My bad!
2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.