Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-13-2020, 08:48 AM  
MVP

Prime Day 2020

Deberg bumped the 2018 Prime Day thread, but why not just make this year's Prime Day a thread of its own. **** Prime Day Megathreads!

Anyone gotten anything cool or have your eyes on anything cool?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-13-2020, 08:55 AM   #2
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

bunch of crap i dont need

im not falling into prime day trap this year
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 08:59 AM   #3
MY LITTLE #15

Our TV is just old enough (2016) that it doesn't consistently like newer apps, so I got a Fire Stick for $20 off.

We have bluetooth headphones that you put around your neck and the ear buds come out and go in your ears. Since I can never get ear buds to stay in my ears, I never pull the ear buds out of it and turn the volume all the way up so I can faintly hear the music while I walk. While browsing, I found some bluetooth ear buds that have the hooks that goes over the ears for $14.99, so I thought I'd give them a shot.

Otherwise, nope. Nothing big.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2020, 09:20 AM   #4
Mahomes Fanboi

Daughter wants an Echo Dot. $23....

https://www.amazon.com/Echo-Dot/dp/B...-wqPeJa-XWqyu8
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2020, 09:24 AM   #5
Supporter

For some reason, I’d never paid any attention until this year.

I purchased an entire Ring system a few weeks ago that I’ve yet to install. Amazon has the Ring 3 Doorbell for $60 dollars less than I paid less than two weeks ago, so I called and had my money refunded.

Walmart started their deals yesterday morning and had a $199 dollar Ninja Blender for $59 dollars but by the time I saw the promotion at 5pm last evening, they were sold out.

There are some crazy cheap TV deals right now, too.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2020, 09:25 AM   #6
Hello

Any good quality TV’s out there for super cheap? I need a 55 or bigger for upstairs.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2020, 09:26 AM   #7
Veteran

I bought the shark robot vac, it's been on my list for a while and is down to 330 from 500. I don't really get sucked into the deals, mostly just check my wishlist and if something is a good deal then pull the trigger.
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-13-2020, 09:42 AM   #8
Keepin it Real

Are there any good computers on there? I’m so far out of the loop on my computers. It’s mainly for my under 10 year old kids as they want one. All in one desktop type is what I want. Not for hardcore gaming. She does homework on the laptop but it’s getting slow and old.

Acer Aspire C27-962-UA91 AIO Desktop, 27" Full HD Display, 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1, NVIDIA GeForce MX130, 12GB DDR4, 512GB SSD, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Wireless Keyboard and Mouse, Windows 10 Home https://www.amazon.com/dp/B088HGGRV4..._HQCHFbFEM0954
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-13-2020, 09:56 AM   #9
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Our TV is just old enough (2016) that it doesn't consistently like newer apps, so I got a Fire Stick for $20 off.

We have bluetooth headphones that you put around your neck and the ear buds come out and go in your ears. Since I can never get ear buds to stay in my ears, I never pull the ear buds out of it and turn the volume all the way up so I can faintly hear the music while I walk. While browsing, I found some bluetooth ear buds that have the hooks that goes over the ears for $14.99, so I thought I'd give them a shot.

Otherwise, nope. Nothing big.
I hope you like the Fire Stick. I threw ours in the trash. One of the worst "tech gadgets" I've ever owned.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2020, 09:57 AM   #10
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunit35 View Post
Are there any good computers on there? I’m so far out of the loop on my computers. It’s mainly for my under 10 year old kids as they want one. All in one desktop type is what I want. Not for hardcore gaming. She does homework on the laptop but it’s getting slow and old.

Acer Aspire C27-962-UA91 AIO Desktop, 27" Full HD Display, 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1, NVIDIA GeForce MX130, 12GB DDR4, 512GB SSD, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Wireless Keyboard and Mouse, Windows 10 Home https://www.amazon.com/dp/B088HGGRV4..._HQCHFbFEM0954
Acer is discount but we've had a few of their laptops and never really had any problems. You might have to work a little harder to keep drivers up to date.

That AIO is likely a laptop motherboard with mostly laptop components - all of the Acer's we've had were laptops so if you're serious about it, that's probably a good deal.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2020, 10:10 AM   #11
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I hope you like the Fire Stick. I threw ours in the trash. One of the worst "tech gadgets" I've ever owned.
I have one in our basement tv. It's ok, I guess. I much prefer the Rokus in our other TVs, though.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2020, 10:14 AM   #12
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
I have one in our basement tv. It's ok, I guess. I much prefer the Rokus in our other TVs, though.
Ours was slow as hell. Sometimes it would take 15-20 seconds just for a button press to register and navigating from one app to another took forever compared to our other smart devices, even my ancient VIA-based Vizio TV.

The deal-breaker though was Netflix. My mother-in-law used the Fire Stick and she's a Netflix binger. About once a week, the Netflix app would great her with the login screen but entering the username and password would just cause the app to freeze.

I had to go into the app settings, clear the cache data manually, and then log her back in.

ONCE A WEEK. Sometimes more often than that.
Old 10-13-2020, 10:15 AM   #13
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I’ve never owned one of those. I like the Rokus and Apple TV’s a lot though.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2020, 10:17 AM   #14
Supporter

Quote:
Ours was slow as hell. Sometimes it would take 15-20 seconds just for a button press to register and navigating from one app to another took forever compared to our other smart devices, even my ancient VIA-based Vizio TV.

The deal-breaker though was Netflix. My mother-in-law used the Fire Stick and she's a Netflix binger. About once a week, the Netflix app would great her with the login screen but entering the username and password would just cause the app to freeze.

I had to go into the app settings, clear the cache data manually, and then log her back in.

ONCE A WEEK. Sometimes more often than that.
Ah, I see. Well, I've never had those issues, though I can't say I've ever used it for anything other than Youtube TV. I'll have to ask my daughter if she has used it for other things and if she's experienced problems.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2020, 10:18 AM   #15
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
I’ve never owned one of those. I like the Rokus and Apple TV’s a lot though.
Me too.

I've had just quite a few different device platforms - Native Samsung/LG/Vizio, standalone Android, Roku, and Apple TV.

The only one arguably worse than the Fire Stick for me was the standalone Android and it was a $10 Chinese brick that just wasn't executed well.