Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-01-2018, 02:33 PM   Topic Starter
Supporter

Word Press Website

Hey guys, I had a website for my business built back in 2007 and it's no longer effective or even working properly. I need music to stream from my site (no downloading option) and I need to be able to make easy updates in terms of latest projects, TV show appearances, etc.

My contract with GoDaddy was up in November and their new pricing was exorbitant for my needs, so I switched to iPage. I uploaded all the files from the old website so there's at least a presence but there's no music, as the database built by the original designer hasn't been working for years.

My knowledge of web design is an F-. iPage has a deal in which I can pay $150 per month for 24/7 help in designing a Word Press site and apparently, there's a plugin for about $30 dollars that will allow streaming. The site will be very simple, with a Bio, Latest News and about 12 tracks available to stream.

Is it worth it for me to pay $150 dollars for support or is building a WP site super easy? Is it a waste of money or a good investment? Will it really take days and weeks to build a simple site or am I being conned?

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.