Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-24-2019, 08:11 PM   #2
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER View Post
Can’t imagine how pissed that team must be — though we’ll probably find out that his injuries are a lot worse than anyone has let on.
Yep. Wouldn’t surprise me if his shoulder bothers him still too.

Which is why protecting Mahomes remains paramount. Every single year. And he has to protect himself — get the football out fast, get out of bounds, etc.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 08:13 PM   #3
Rookie

Ballard has to be pulling his hair out right now. Great cap mngmt, decent drafting, decent free agent signings, and Luck just takes a massive dump on the franchise.
Bury Me A Royal is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 09:31 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Yep. Wouldn’t surprise me if his shoulder bothers him still too.

Which is why protecting Mahomes remains paramount. Every single year. And he has to protect himself — get the football out fast, get out of bounds, etc.
I fell through an attic at work 2.5 years ago and, amongst several other injuries, tore the shit out of my right HIP labrum.

Your shoulder and hip are nearly identical. I had the same surgery as Luck (labral repair), which requires dislocation of hip/shoulder to even do. Two years later it still hurts to walk. I have arthritis from the surgery alone. There's no way in hell it isn't painful for him to throw a football...

I Hate Indy as much as anyone, think Luck is an incredibly odd guy, and get sexual gratification out of seeing one of our Conference rivals dealt a blow, but I can certainly sympathize with the guy.
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote