Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-08-2014, 09:58 AM  
Eat/Sleep/Procrastinate/Repeat

Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!

Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

Last edited by Reaper16; 04-08-2014 at 10:12 AM..
Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-13-2024, 10:11 AM   #4606
Most Valuable Villain

I've tried watching AEW and just can't get into it. They've got guys who I like but none of their shit makes sense to me.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 10:14 AM   #4607
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
That's fine, but why do people that like WWE feel the need to want it to die?

Like I don't care that WWE exists, like I watch wrestling for shit like Ospreay and Takeshita did on the PPV, I don't get that in WWE, that's fine.

I was so completely wrong when I thought people wanted a viable alternative to WWE, what a bunch of people wanted was WWE to be 2% better and Vince to go away.

I dunno if it's nostalgia, I dunno if it's stan culture, but this idea that people who are WWE fans want zero alternatives and will spend hours a day bitching and moaning and wanting AEW to literally not exist is incredibly ridiculous behavior.
When have I ever said I want AEW to die? That's ****ing reeruned. I'm legitimately concerned it's headed down that path due to most metrics painting it as a stagnant promotion at best.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 10:15 AM   #4608
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
When have I ever said I want AEW to die? That's ****ing reeruned. I'm legitimately concerned it's headed down that path due to most metrics painting it as a stagnant promotion at best.
Not you, the complete and total discourse that exists in wrestling online communities.

Like this is where we sit there, Will Ospreay has 2 really good matches...and now he "doesn't know how to sell" it's just laughable bullshit.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 10:17 AM   #4609
Hockey Town

Like to add the WWE product does absolutely nothing for me, that doesn't mean I'm going to get online and shit talk it for 4 hours though.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 10:21 AM   #4610

Ospreay is actually what's broken me with Khan and his dog shit nonsensical booking. Let's take one of the hottest new faces, throw him in with Callus and his group of stooges, put him and Takeshita together for no reason, then do ithe whole scenario AGAIN, except with a complete Jobber in Fletcher, and sit with your dick in your hands afterwards wondering why Ospreay lost 100k viewers. ****ing idiotic waste of talent.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 10:24 AM   #4611
MVP

Quote:
Ospreay is actually what's broken me with Khan and his dog shit nonsensical booking. Let's take one of the hottest new faces, throw him in with Callus and his group of stooges, put him and Takeshita together for no reason, then do ithe whole scenario AGAIN, except with a complete Jobber in Fletcher, and sit with your dick in your hands afterwards wondering why Ospreay lost 100k viewers. ****ing idiotic waste of talent.
AEW booking and storylines are bad. They should of jumped on D'Amore when he got fired from TNA.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-13-2024, 10:25 AM   #4612
Hockey Town

Quote:
I think it really comes down to they put Ospreay in that group and now they have to get him out of it because well dude is more over than I think they expected.

On top of that Fletcher is good, he's 25, I know people ****ing hate it but sometimes these guys do have to get matches.
Old 03-13-2024, 10:26 AM   #4613

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
AEW booking and storylines are bad. They should of jumped on D'Amore when he got fired from TNA.
It's so damn frustrating because these guys are being taken for granted. Omega is one of my favorites to watch and he's relegated to Trios duty when he's not bed bound with all the shit he's done to himself.
Old 03-13-2024, 10:28 AM   #4614
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
It's ****ing horrible. Tony can't long term book his way out of a wet paper bag.

Large reason why CM Punk getting fired was a much bigger deal than it was made out to be. He was carrying Collision with something that resembled a proper product.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-13-2024, 10:32 AM   #4615

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
It's ****ing horrible. Tony can't long term book his way out of a wet paper bag.

Large reason why CM Punk getting fired was a much bigger deal than it was made out to be. He was carrying Collision with something that resembled a proper product.
Swerve Strickland breaking into Hangman's house and threatening his child and he's currently the biggest face in the entire promotion because Hangman is such an unlikable putz and his manager does a funny dance.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 10:32 AM   #4616
Mahomes > God

I get that people like Ospreay and that style....I just can't.

The epitome of the same 10 spots in every match, no selling, dangerous dumb shit that doesn't add anything of value outside of getting people to do dumb chants, etc.

I actually think he could be even better than how he's viewed now but he has his style and won't change...
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-13-2024, 10:34 AM   #4617
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Swerve Strickland breaking into Hangman's house and threatening his child and he's currently the biggest face in the entire promotion because Hangman is such an unlikable putz and his manager does a funny dance.
Please tune in for an announcement. Again. For the 34th week in a row.

Has some real Dixie Carter vibes.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-13-2024, 10:34 AM   #4618

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
I get that people like Ospreay and that style....I just can't.

The epitome of the same 10 spots in every match, no selling, dangerous dumb shit that doesn't add anything of value outside of getting people to do dumb chants, etc.

I actually think he could be even better than how he's viewed now but he has his style and won't change...
It's true. Ospreay is excellent at that style but it pretty much throws all logic out the window and is going to significantly shorten his career.
Old 03-13-2024, 10:35 AM   #4619
Most Valuable Villain

Maybe it's just me but wrestling has become 50% super kicks.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 10:36 AM   #4620
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Maybe it's just me but wrestling has become 50% super kicks.
...and Destroyers which is now a transition move lol.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.