Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-08-2014, 09:58 AM  
Eat/Sleep/Procrastinate/Repeat

Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!

Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

Last edited by Reaper16; 04-08-2014 at 10:12 AM..
Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-29-2024, 06:37 PM   #4591
The man you could post like.

Who the **** in WWEs merchandising department just discovered memes are a thing?

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2024, 09:39 PM   #4592
Consuming CP souls

Darkside of the Ring Bash at the Beach is hilarious shit
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2024, 12:15 PM   #4593
Most Valuable Villain

So we're all in agreement that Rock and Roman are going to win night 1 and night 2 is going to be chaos....right?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2024, 01:09 PM   #4594

Tony Khan somehow botched what might be his last chance at a legitimate breakout star. Debuts Will Ospreay full time by having him in a nonsensical match against Takeshita and then have him in your main event going competitive against the jobbiest job guy in Kyle Fletcher. 650k viewers. The match dropped 100k viewers. Khan absolutely sucks at promoting wrestling when he can't use being an alternative to WWE as a crutch.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2024, 03:05 PM   #4595
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
So we're all in agreement that Rock and Roman are going to win night 1 and night 2 is going to be chaos....right?
Yeah, Roman can't go two nights in a row.

I just want McIntyre to help Cody in the most heel way possible so he can shit post and gloat about it on RAW.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-10-2024, 03:23 PM   #4596
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
Yeah, Roman can't go two nights in a row.

I just want McIntyre to help Cody in the most heel way possible so he can shit post and gloat about it on RAW.
Well since it's "anything goes"....you could have anyone who was ever screwed over by the Bloodline come out and help Cody.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 09:48 AM   #4597
Hockey Town

A wrestling magazine in Japan is saying Okada has a 2 year 13.5 million dollar contract and Ospreay said AEW's offer was far better than WWE's.

I'm convinced at this point WWE doesn't negotiate for guys, they make a take it or leave it offer and that's that.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 09:51 AM   #4598

Holy shit, if that's accurate what a waste of money by Khan
Old 03-13-2024, 09:54 AM   #4599
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Holy shit, if that's accurate what a waste of money by Khan
Considering what he's worth and the increase in TV money they are about to get, that's pocket change.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 09:57 AM   #4600

It's his prerogative if he wants to blow his money like that, and it's great for the wrestlers in the immediate future. Just hope Khan doesn't get bored of all his toys anytime soon or there's going to be real trouble
Old 03-13-2024, 09:58 AM   #4601
Hockey Town

Quote:
It's his prerogative if he wants to blow his money like that, and it's great for the wrestlers in the immediate future. Just hope Khan doesn't get bored of all his toys anytime soon or there's going to be real trouble
I'm not going to remotely argue they have great angles all the time, but their PPV was top notch and I still prefer their style of product to WWE's.
Old 03-13-2024, 10:06 AM   #4602
Down with Nino Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I'm not going to remotely argue they have great angles all the time, but their PPV was top notch and I still prefer their style of product to WWE's.
At least on AEW PPVs you get some actual wrestling time. I don't get all the hate the company gets, they provide a legit alternative to WWE.

If folks don't like that style of wrestling, don't watch. I seldom watch WWE due to the lack of actual in ring action. I still tune in or watch it as I have it recorded but I dont so into every thread on a message board and bash it like I see many people do to AEW.

Tony Khan, needs to hire a booker, he needs to have someone there to stop him from doing stupid stuff for sure. I know they just hired a new writer so we will see if anything changes.
OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-13-2024, 10:07 AM   #4603

Nothing wrong with that. But by most available metrics (ratings, attendence, etc) you're in the minority. And are we so sure a lucrative TV rights deal is even in the cards? With Fox, Disney, and WBD consolidating all theirs sports packaging into one app in the near future why are we so sure WBD is coming to the table with a huge offer?
Old 03-13-2024, 10:10 AM   #4604

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmahaChief View Post
At least on AEW PPVs you get some actual wrestling time. I don't get all the hate the company gets, they provide a legit alternative to WWE.

If folks don't like that style of wrestling, don't watch. I seldom watch WWE due to the lack of actual in ring action. I still tune in or watch it as I have it recorded but I dont so into every thread on a message board and bash it like I see many people do to AEW.

Tony Khan, needs to hire a booker, he needs to have someone there to stop him from doing stupid stuff for sure. I know they just hired a new writer so we will see if anything changes.
That's the problem, though. I DO like that style of wrestling, and that roster is chock full of incredibly talented people. At the moment, it's being outright wasted by Khan and his abysmal booking week to week.
Old 03-13-2024, 10:10 AM   #4605
Hockey Town

Quote:
Nothing wrong with that. But by most available metrics (ratings, attendence, etc) you're in the minority. And are we so sure a lucrative TV rights deal is even in the cards? With Fox, Disney, and WBD consolidating all theirs sports packaging into one app in the near future why are we so sure WBD is coming to the table with a huge offer?
That's fine, but why do people that like WWE feel the need to want it to die?

Like I don't care that WWE exists, like I watch wrestling for shit like Ospreay and Takeshita did on the PPV, I don't get that in WWE, that's fine.

I was so completely wrong when I thought people wanted a viable alternative to WWE, what a bunch of people wanted was WWE to be 2% better and Vince to go away.

I dunno if it's nostalgia, I dunno if it's stan culture, but this idea that people who are WWE fans want zero alternatives and will spend hours a day bitching and moaning and wanting AEW to literally not exist is incredibly ridiculous behavior.