Yeah he sucks 51 57.30%
No he's good 27 30.34%
Indifferent/no opinion/what? 11 12.36%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-17-2005, 08:44 PM  
fides quaerens intellectum

Does Kenny Chesney suck?

Simple question...
Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-17-2005, 09:07 PM   #16
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspchief
She put out a pop album. It did quite well I think.
She really has an awesome voice. Our local Tulsa radio station plays the Star Spangled Banner by a different artist every morning. Faith is the best of all with Ray Charles a close second. Whitney Houston gets third place.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-17-2005, 09:10 PM   #17
Supporter

Oops! I forgot Martina McBride. She is tied for second with Ray Charles.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-17-2005, 09:14 PM   #18
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Towne
Oops! I forgot Martina McBride. She is tied for second with Ray Charles.
Ray Charles sings a Killer version of America the Beautiful. Brings a tear to my eye everytime.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2005, 09:20 PM   #19
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990
Ray Charles sings a Killer version of America the Beautiful. Brings a tear to my eye everytime.
Agreed. I've heard it.
Old 05-17-2005, 09:23 PM   #20
a haw haw haw

I try to avoid country music like I try and avoid Nascar,wow,I think I just realized why me and the mrs have nothing in common anymore.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2005, 09:24 PM   #21
Screw U if U can't take a joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenson71
He's entertainer of the year, mang. Come outta the rock...
NO
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-17-2005, 09:25 PM   #22
Mahomes Dynasty

He's pretty good, though Country is turning more into pop these days. Rascal Flatts shouldn't even be considered Country music. I watched the Academy of Country Music Awards tonite and listened to Tim McGraw sing live and he was singing flat through the entire song, he was terrible.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-17-2005, 09:32 PM   #23
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPimpDude
He's pretty good, though Country is turning more into pop these days. Rascal Flatts shouldn't even be considered Country music. I watched the Academy of Country Music Awards tonite and listened to Tim McGraw sing live and he was singing flat through the entire song, he was terrible.
The trend towards Pop started about 15-16 years ago when Garth Brooks hit the scene. He incorporated alot of pop songs in his concerts and performances. He has also admitted growing up listening to alot of 70's popular rock. He definately had on influence on todays country artists because he was the first HUGE country/pop crossover artist.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2005, 09:40 PM   #24
Supporter

Where is the Anne Murray option? I love her husky voice. So does every lesbian in the country.
Old 05-17-2005, 09:45 PM   #25
v^V^v^V^v^V^

Is the sun a mass of incandescent gas, a gigantic nuclear furnace?

YES.

Does Kenny Chesney suck?

YES.
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-17-2005, 09:56 PM   #26
oxymoron

Who? Is this one of those twangy 'necks who sings both kinds of musak, country and western? If so, then yes, he sucks. By default. All country sucks.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2005, 09:58 PM   #27
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav
Where the heck is the

Who the hell is he option?
That was my first thought.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2005, 10:48 PM   #28
I am currently playing this

Kenny Chesney is very good. Come on people.
theultimatekcchiefsfan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.theultimatekcchiefsfan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.theultimatekcchiefsfan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.theultimatekcchiefsfan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.theultimatekcchiefsfan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.theultimatekcchiefsfan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.theultimatekcchiefsfan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 05-17-2005, 11:01 PM   #29
Fall down 7 times, get up 8

He certainly is the new Roy Clark/Randy Travis/Garth Brooks
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.
Old 05-17-2005, 11:20 PM   #30
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990
Actually - no. He doesn't.

Chesney does suck, though. I even like country music. I just don't like Chesney. He thinks my tractor's sexy.