Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-04-2014, 12:53 AM  
Veteran

Does anyone get laid in this city?

outside of social circles?

i';ve been going out every weekend for the past 2 years. Not much to speak of in terms of success. PUA attempted
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 09-02-2014, 01:46 PM   #901
¡RIOS MIO!

All y'all who keep bumping this thread:

Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-02-2014, 02:15 PM   #902
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

This is what I'm doing:
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2014, 03:05 PM   #903
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
I laugh my ass off every time I see this. The addition to his neck is ****ing hilarious.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-02-2014, 03:07 PM   #904
Banned

Quote:
This is what I'm doing:
Making mole?
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-02-2014, 03:16 PM   #905
Resident Glue Sniffer

What's with the gif of the chin and neck? Is that Wes welker?
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2014, 03:32 PM   #906
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
What's with the gif of the chin and neck? Is that Wes welker?
xztop123 made that and posted it on another forum

it's what he would look like if he got chin implants and used steroids.

loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2014, 03:35 PM   #907
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
Making mole?
stirring the pot
Old 09-02-2014, 03:36 PM   #908
Banned

Quote:
stirring the pot
it looks like making mole to me.
Old 09-02-2014, 03:38 PM   #909
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
it looks like making mole to me.
mole is a pleasant and unexpected side effect of my trolling
Old 09-02-2014, 03:42 PM   #910
Banned

Quote:
mole is a pleasant and unexpected side effect of my trolling
please carry on. i like mole.
Old 09-02-2014, 04:02 PM   #911
Veteran

Quote:
So how did things work out at Riot Room? Did wearing a stocking cap in summer help?

I think loochy may be my favorite poster now that fax has left
Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.
Old 09-02-2014, 04:04 PM   #912
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier View Post

I think loochy may be my favorite poster now that fax has left
WOW

i am honored to be mentioned in the same breath as the legendary FAX
Old 09-02-2014, 05:19 PM   #913
Inmem 2.0

Wow lol
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 05:51 PM   #914
Supporter

I wonder if this is what it's like for him when he goes out to the bar
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 72994_369013116530042_731499766_n.jpg (26.9 KB, 86 views)
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2014, 10:59 PM   #915
Mostly Ignored

Has the dude gotten laid?
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.