Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 02-01-2020, 12:56 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Guy Ritchie's The Gentlemen (2019 film)

Guy Ritchie's films are some of my favorites. Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels and Snatch are fantastic. Snatch would be one of my Top 25 of all time.

The Gentlemen has gotten pretty good reviews

Anyone see it yet?

NO SPOILERS PLEASE

scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2020, 01:02 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

This looks pretty awesome. His movies are always great.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2020, 05:23 PM   #3
Veteran

Saw it opening weekend and really dug it. Its not on the same level as Snatch BUT its definitely a return to form for Guy Ritchie. The whole cast is good but Hugh Grant steals the show. Really funny
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-01-2020, 10:08 PM   #4
the great pumpkin

I love Lock, Stock and Snatch but the Gentlemen is missing something. The criminals aren't nearly as nasty and there is no reason given for rooting for mcconaughey's character. All the performances are fine - it just lacks the grit of his early work. Maybe Matthew Vaughn should have come back for this one. Neither Ritchie's or Vaughn's movies have been nearly as good as those early two films.
heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-02-2020, 09:17 AM   #5
Cheaterlover*

I enjoyed it. Probably the best acting of Hugh Grant’s career, as well as Charlie Hunnam’s.
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-05-2020, 03:12 PM   #6
In Search of a Life

This was a little slow at first and took a minute to get used to some of the accents. Great storyline and very well acted.

8 / 10 Stars!
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2020, 06:43 AM   #7
Politically Incorrect

As soon as the online feed changes from CAM to HD, I'm watching this for sure. I'm eager.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2020, 08:16 AM   #8
Veteran

Always interested to see how British films are viewed in the states.
I saw this last month and loved it.
Danguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-12-2020, 03:04 PM   #9
Live free or die hard

I'm a huge Guy Ritchie fan and will be making a far and in-between trip to the theater to see this on.

That Madonna move be damned, I forgive you Guy!
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2020, 03:38 PM   #10
He's Mahomie!

Big Guy Richie fan. Need to see this.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2020, 03:56 PM   #11
I love your mom

I loved Snatch, Lock Stock and to a lesser extent Rockndrolla.
looking forward to it.

monti
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 02-15-2020, 07:20 PM   #12
mod-ish

Apparently RockNRolla was supposed to be a trilogy but got canned due to lack of ticket sales in the US?

Anyway, I forgot about this and was actually looking forward to it. Will catch it at some point for sure.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2020, 12:28 AM   #13
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Apparently RockNRolla was supposed to be a trilogy but got canned due to lack of ticket sales in the US?

Anyway, I forgot about this and was actually looking forward to it. Will catch it at some point for sure.
I never even heard about this movie.

Gonna check it out.
Old 03-29-2020, 03:22 PM   #14
Politically Incorrect

Watched "The Gentleman" last night via my free movie sites and it took a little time to understand the premise of the movie. Came together pretty nice but I think the pace of the file was too long for the first 75% and rushed in the last 25%.

Overall a cool flick and really good acting from everyone.

7.5-8.0 out of 10
Old 03-30-2020, 12:23 PM   #15
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Watched "The Gentleman" last night via my free movie sites and it took a little time to understand the premise of the movie. Came together pretty nice but I think the pace of the file was too long for the first 75% and rushed in the last 25%.

Overall a cool flick and really good acting from everyone.

7.5-8.0 out of 10
Fast endings (that's what she said) are pretty par for the course for Guy Ritchie. 8/10
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.