Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 01-13-2020, 10:12 AM  
Supporter

HBO The Outsider

This is pretty good. Slow burn...creepy as hell. Great acting everywhere.
SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.
Old 01-19-2020, 01:11 PM   #16
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Really was. Powerful shit. And Mendhelson is killing it too there are a lot of places he could stub his toe, but I really feel it. All of it. Old experienced cop, grieving for his kid, guilt about what went down, the whole bit.
Yep the gravesite scene with his wife asking him if he stripped everything away, what did his gut say, was gold as well.

Definitely has a True Detective feel but the quality of some of these scenes has me flashings back to Breaking Bad cancer scenes. Like when Walt gets his diagnosis then tells the doc he's got a mustard stain on his shirt. Really good stuff going on here.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 10:49 AM   #17
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
The 'I taught your kid to bunt' scene was masterful tv. Really enjoying this.
Totally agree. Bateman is a terrific actor.
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:39 PM   #18
Stay positive, don't give up

Third episode was slower but that barn scene was creepy. I like this new detective too...can't wait see what is next
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-20-2020, 09:27 PM   #19
I could of gone pro

I was watching a detective show, and the 3rd episode turned into the X-Files. Definitely some weird shit going on!!
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-21-2020, 05:56 AM   #20
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple View Post
I was watching a detective show, and the 3rd episode turned into the X-Files. Definitely some weird shit going on!!
I knew it was X-files from the moment I saw green hoodie.
SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.
Old 01-21-2020, 06:52 AM   #21
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAGA45 View Post
I knew it was X-files from the moment I saw green hoodie.
Watched the first 2 episodes last night and X-Files is exactly the vibe I've drawn so far. A labyrinth of stories with no conclusion or closure on the story you just invested a portion of your life viewing. Like having to eat your breakfast cornflakes one at time and never feeling full.

I've learned to despise the X-Files.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2020, 11:30 PM   #22
Supporter

Yeah. I have no clue wtf is going on.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 03:26 PM   #23
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Yeah. I have no clue wtf is going on.
Yeah.. I think they are making it too complicated...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2020, 03:46 PM   #24
BAMF!

This show is where I thought True Detective (S01) was going until I watched episode 4 or 5.

I am quite intrigued to see how The Outsider will wrap up this season. There is a lot going on, but nothing seems wasted or filler yet. However, It's easier to tell that at the conclusion of a story.
bowener has disabled reputation
Old 01-27-2020, 09:32 PM   #25
I could of gone pro

Watched episode 4 tonight. The director likes to introduce new characters before you know what their importance is, then springs them into action. So we have a trail of 3 people starting with the female in NYC, why she lied about having sex with person #2 I don't understand. The new detective with the strange abilities does make it interesting, in fact they are making the show about her and forgetting the cops in Georgia, except for the one that went hunting. We now know there is some ugly freak in a black hoodie responsible for all this mayhem, I guess he is the devil and it's not really about aliens. This is not a spoiler, because it almost too hard to figure out even if your watching.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-27-2020, 09:45 PM   #26
Supporter

Quote:
Watched episode 4 tonight. The director likes to introduce new characters before you know what their importance is, then springs them into action. So we have a trail of 3 people starting with the female in NYC, why she lied about having sex with person #2 I don't understand. The new detective with the strange abilities does make it interesting, in fact they are making the show about her and forgetting the cops in Georgia, except for the one that went hunting. We now know there is some ugly freak in a black hoodie responsible for all this mayhem, I guess he is the devil and it's not really about aliens. This is not a spoiler, because it almost too hard to figure out even if your watching.
I'm not overly versed in the entirety of the matter, partially out of desire to enjoy the show, but;

Spoiler!
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2020, 09:09 AM   #27
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I'm not overly versed in the entirety of the matter, partially out of desire to enjoy the show, but;

Spoiler!
I could see her spinning off into a new HBO series.
Old 01-28-2020, 04:59 PM   #28
Supporter

Quote:
I could see her spinning off into a new HBO series.
If you are sufficiently intrigued, this is an existing narrative that has someone else providing another interpretation of the character and milieu.

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2020, 11:56 PM   #29
PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL

That last episode was completely different from the book.
L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-02-2020, 09:51 AM   #30
Stay positive, don't give up

Show is getting good...just watched ep 5
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.