Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 06-10-2016, 09:25 AM  
MVP

Stranger Things (Netflix)...

This looks great...

unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-27-2016, 03:12 PM   #76
MVP

No wonder we all love it so much.

http://nerdist.com/stranger-things-v...nces-supercut/
Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-27-2016, 07:40 PM   #77
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silock View Post
I think they missed a few. I mentioned it earlier but the water tank stuff is an homage to a William Hurt movie called 'Altered States'. Freaky movie.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2016, 08:16 PM   #78
Immanentize The Eschaton

I'm only on episode 7/8, so if it's a spoiler please put the answer in spoiler tags, but is there any special significance to the fact that several characters keep repeating iterations of the phrase 'I'm right here with you'?
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2016, 02:17 PM   #79
All about that Paper Boi

5 minutes in and I already want to punch the kid with the weird lisp in the face
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2016, 02:25 PM   #80
All about that Paper Boi

Damn, the kid's got a disease. I feel like a **** right now.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2016, 04:05 PM   #81
Needs more middle fingers

Finished it last night. No complaints about the ending other than it being a little underwhelming.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2016, 04:08 PM   #82
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
5 minutes in and I already want to punch the kid with the weird lisp in the face
He'll be one of your favorites by the end.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-29-2016, 06:28 AM   #83
In Search of a Life

Finished it last night. Really enjoyed it, except for one or two items during the final episode. I thought they handled the upside down world really well. A lot of times when movies attempt to deal with an alternate reality it comes off really bad and hokey.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-29-2016, 08:21 AM   #84
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
I'm only on episode 7/8, so if it's a spoiler please put the answer in spoiler tags, but is there any special significance to the fact that several characters keep repeating iterations of the phrase 'I'm right here with you'?
It reminded me of the Poltergeist.
TeaQue is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.TeaQue is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.TeaQue is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 07-29-2016, 03:40 PM   #85
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaQue View Post
It reminded me of the Poltergeist.
I don't see the connection but I barely paid attention to that movie. I did finish the season, enjoyed it, I hope they can keep this going.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2016, 03:12 PM   #86
In Search of a Life

Really enjoyed it. Looking forward to season 2.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2016, 11:08 AM   #87
I like 'em mustard & biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
I don't see the connection but I barely paid attention to that movie. I did finish the season, enjoyed it, I hope they can keep this going.
you didn't pay attention to poltergeist!

man I thought for the time it was superb....and honestly I've seen it recently and I think it holds up pretty well.

loved the stuck on the ceiling in her underwear scene. hahaha
there's just something about white cotton panties....

Last edited by frankotank; 08-04-2016 at 11:14 AM..
frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-04-2016, 08:12 PM   #88
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankotank View Post
you didn't pay attention to poltergeist!

man I thought for the time it was superb....and honestly I've seen it recently and I think it holds up pretty well.

loved the stuck on the ceiling in her underwear scene. hahaha
there's just something about white cotton panties....

I missed out on a giant chunk of 80's pop culture at the time for various reasons.
Old 08-04-2016, 11:05 PM   #89
Now you've pissed me off!

I plowed through this in two nights. I really enjoyed it. I'm about five years too young for a lot of the early 80s nostalgia to truly resonate with me in a memorable way, but there are a lot of echoes of the culture that I remember.

Also, Steve is a dead ringer for Jean Ralphio.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2016, 08:03 AM   #90
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
I'm about five years too young for a lot of the early 80s nostalgia to truly resonate with me in a memorable way

Don't worry - most of the people nostalgic for the 80s didn't live through them either. It's not so much a decade as a series of factoids scribbled onto idea balls for the Family Guy manatees to play with.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.